PC Let's Play Skyrim by Skies

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hello guys. I am a shameless self promoter as you have seen with my Fan Fictions. And well. My YouTube is kinda low on views. I wanted to get some more exposure.

Also Viewer Dissgression is Advised. I do curse a lot. And I am sorry but I felt like the commentary should be my natural persona. :oops:

Note: If you go to YouTube you can get it in wonderful HD quality :D

So if you see something you like, like, and maybe comment. Basically I want some traffic on my fledgling YouTube.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Episode 3 is up, and 4 is ready to be uploaded. I wanna thank the people who have been checking out these let's plays. And please if you have any helpful comments or advice please share them :D

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
I like you

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
6 is uploading and Processing as we speak.

Here it is and remember if you go to YouTube you can get it in HD quality.

Level VII

Do'vish
I'm going to be blunt here, so don't continue reading if you get your feelings hurt easily. 1. Your audio is really bad, you need to invest in a better mic or something. 2. What are you bringing new to the table? It just looks like another skyrim lp.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I'm going to be blunt here, so don't continue reading if you get your feelings hurt easily. 1. Your audio is really bad, you need to invest in a better mic or something. 2. What are you bringing new to the table? It just looks like another skyrim lp.

Yeah I will admit using my computer mic sucks. My headset is busted but I am looking into a new microphone.

As for what am I bringing to the table. That is more difficult. As much as I want to argue that I am awesome and blah blah blah many people on the internet are cool. Honestly I have just started and am developing the persona of "Longest Skies."

Thank you for watching and taking to time to comment and share your thoughts.

Level VII

Do'vish

Yeah I will admit using my computer mic sucks. My headset is busted but I am looking into a new microphone.

As for what am I bringing to the table. That is more difficult. As much as I want to argue that I am awesome and blah blah blah many people on the internet are cool. Honestly I have just started and am developing the persona of "Longest Skies."

Thank you for watching and taking to time to comment and share your thoughts.

Not just your mic audio but it's also your game audio, it sounds really strange. Also what is the persona of "Longest Skies" what's that exactly mean?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I didn't realize that my game audio was off. Might be because it is being echoed through my Mic. Hmmm I will look into it. As for the persona aspect I think it is missing a lot of energy that has been missing from a lot of my recent videos. So that is one thing I should recapture. I do feel asides from that there is a key thing missing. Thanks for responding again.