OOC Legends: Rise of Dinok (Recruiting & Discussion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Harth Valeri
    Hear that? Feel their despair, their wrath? The ancestors hunger.
    Basic Information
    Name: Harth Valeri Dres
    Alias: Harth, or Hound.
    Apparent Age: 30-40
    Birth Date: Well sometime during the 4th Era, unknown birth date.
    Birth Place: Solstheim, Raven Rock.
    Birth Sign: Tower
    Origin/Race: Dunmer
    Class: Spellsword
    Laterality: Right.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Straight
    Properties: None.
    Affiliations: House Dres of Morrowind (Now exiled)
    Afflictions: Rockjoint.
    Religion: The Tribunal (Boethiah, Azura and Mephala.)
    Patron Deity: Azura.
    Habits: Slides fingers through hair.
    Hobbies: Cooking, reading, hunting, socializing.
    Family: Jokar Valeri (Father), Jessara Valeri (Mother) Verthyn Valeri (Uncle) Drom Valeri (Grandfather)

Personality
    Harth is very friendly for being a Dunmer, socially very capable and gifted, he respects honesty, and dislikes liars.
    Positive Traits: Honest, patient, smart, social, humble.
    Negative Traits: Easily frustrated, easily stressed, poor health (unknown sickness)
    Dislikes: Racists, nobles, arrogance.
    Fears: Madness, death, dragons.
    Aspirations: Finding his father or his father's fate.
    Quirks: Moves his fingers rapidly when afraid or nervous.
    Philosophy: Harth tries to always befriend those he sees, a dagger in the dark is less likely if the person wielding it likes you.
    Skills
    Master:
    None
    Expert:
    None
    Adept:
    One-Handed (Years of practice sparring with the Redoran Guard of Raven Rock.
    Illusion (Taught by passing mages and scholars, strongly gifted within the school of Illusion)

Apprentice:
    Sneak (From years of hunting and scouting.
    Speech. (Born with the gift of talking, and making others enjoy what he says, or believe what he does.)
    Novice:
    Archery (Sometimes used in battles or in hunts, but prefers Illusion magic and Swords)

Appearance
    Height: Slightly taller than the usual human, just around 2m long.
    Weight: 143 lbs.
    Build: Skinny yet slender strong muscles under.
    Hair Length: Short and backslicked.
    Hair Color: Light black (If that makes sense)
    Facial Hair: Goatee beard.
    Eye Color: Midnight blue.
    Skin Color: A mix of blue-grey.
    Scars: Large vertical scar ruining most of left side of his face, left eye fully functional however.
    Face: Slim with Large Cheekbones, slightly arced eyes, (\./) Like that kind of.
    Unique Features: The large scar kind of.
    Tattoos: Emblem of House Dres branded on his left upper arm.
    Piercings: None.

Gear
    Armor: Light Chitin armour, (From the Dragonborn DLC)
    Weapons: Elven longsword, a hunting bow and circa 30 Iron arrows.
    Misc: A potion of healing.

History/Biography
    Childhood and Teenage: Harth never knew his parents, he was raised by his Grandfather Drom in his house in Raven Rock, his grandfather told stories about his parents, but he never meet them. Thanks to the small amount of crime in the settlement, some of the Redoran Guardsmen decided to train him in swordsmanship when possible, spending so much time with proffessional soldiers of Noble house Redoran affected him greatly, making himself feel honesty more important. He later on practiced the School of Illusion with his Grandfather, as well as with the Temple priests, and different travelling mages visiting the settlement. Once he begun proving his strength and skills in both Illusion and swordsmanship, he was sometimes brought along on Netch hunts, or raids on Reaver strongholds too close to Raven Rock, Harth was very early introduced to the grim life of the soldier.

Adult: Thanks to the different aspects of his youth, Harth grew up to become a soldier, but as he was still not strong and experienced enough for joining the Redoran Guard, and so he was recruited by a local mercenary, Teldryn Saro, and the two fought together, transporting merchants and travellers around Solstheim.
    After years working as a mercenary, a fleet of smaller ships entered the harbor, filled with Nord refugees, speaking of ancient evil, and fire. Harth realized the situation was extreme, if the Nords fled to Morrowind to escape whatever plagued Skyrim.
    And so he said his goodbyes to the colony, visited his now dead Grandfather's grave, and left Solstheim for Windhelm.
    22 years old, he signed up for a civil militia, tasked with protecting the region from raids and bandits, while the guards where busy fighting the dragons and Imperials further west of Skyrim.
    He made many friends in the militia, who most seemed more than happy to have a trained Dunmer "mage" on their side, most others were armed with nothing else than pitchforks and torches.
    Except for one of the Nords, one he met on the ship from Solstheim, a large man by the name of Jason, but he pronounced it very different. The man was a Skaal warrior, and with their home being the same, the two quickly became friends, both in battles and outside, back in the safety of Windhelm.
    It was under one of these raids that the dragon attacked. The militia was pausing by the steamcrags of Eastmarch, drinking mead and telling stories, and suddenly fire drowned them, and the giant fangs snapped, devouring more and more of the fear-struck commoners, who would challenge a dragon wielding naught but pitchfork and molten wooden shields?
    All Harth remembered after that was how he ran, ran straight over the steamcrags, watching as his friends were one by one snatched by the dragon, by flames or claws. Once he reached the safety of the eastern woods, only he and another had made it, both gasping for air. Harth removed his Chitin helmet to comfort the man, one of those he was more unfamiliar with, the boy had joined the milita a few days earlier at top. But as he laid his hand on the boy, the child shook terribly, and screamed loudly in terror: "Dovah!" and with an old dagger, he cut Harth, in his face, leaving him with the massive scar he carries today, ten years later.
    Today, Harth is found in Whiterun, after receiving a letter from Raven Rock, speaking of his parents, and the hinting upon their current locations.

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Thing is though, I got this idea in my mind how the guy looks and all, Don't want to spoil it by setting for a picture slightly resembling him :/

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
    Aite, his goal is finding out what happened to his parents, and why he was abandoned as a child, another goal is of course helping the fight versus the Dragons.

Here's an RP sample, the first one I made (And also, describing Harth's father Jokar):

"The rain was not heavy, but it had still managed to destroy most clues that would otherwise spoken the entire store of the place for him, now only a few clues laid intact in the wet dirt, blood stains and corpses.

Jokar rose from one of the dead Deathhounds, whose head had been bashed in with a club or mace of some sort it seemed, and he walked slowly over the petty battlefield, to get a better image of what had happened.
    The remains of a campsite lay in front of him, a burnt out firepit, along with a ruined tent and some bloodied bedrolls, and litter around the camp were the now cold corpses of deathhounds, further off towards the forest he found what he had been searching for all along.

"Your passion for hunting finally got the better of you Julian." he whispered, smiling down at the (now human) carcass of the once renowned vampire lord Julian, one of the stronger members of the old vampire clan whom had taken Bloodlet Throne as their haven. Memories from a banquet in Castle Volkihar flashed through his head, and he was reminded how Julian had bragged about his prizd and beloved hunting party of Bloodhounds. The same pack whom would soon cover the forest with a scent of plague and decay rather than the smell of wet dirt and downpour.

He stopped philosophing about the battle and returned to inevstigating the body of Julian. The vampires' heart had been pierced and removed, and a large hole straight through his chest revealed the blood-covered grass beneath him. Julians claw-shaped hands were covered in bits of flesh and blood now mixed with the rain, but the blood still contained enough of it's original scent for Jorak to identify it. He dragged his fingers over Julians (truly) dead hands to smear his own fingers in the blood, and moved his hand to his nostrils and inhaled the scents.
    The bearer was an Imperial, from the exotic southern smell of it, but something darker, more personal to him hid under the smell of Imperial. Jokar lowered his hand to his mouth, and licked the blood of the fingers. And chuckled lightly as enlightment shone upon him.
    "A brother Dunmer. But Imperial as well! Shame that the corpse is not to be found, I've never heard of something like it before." He thought, and he felt sympathetic to whoever it was that Julian had catched in his claws, now that he knew it was a fellow Dunmer. He looked down at Julians unmoving face with disgust, he rose and kicked it harsh. He had never liked the man, it didn't just have to do with the fact Julian was a vampire, but the man had been a nuisance even before Jokars' hate of vampires has flourished, and Jokar did not pity Julians' fate one bit. Jokar wiped the last of the blood off of his fingers, as gentle as he could in some sort of personal way to show respect to the bearer. And then begun retracing his steps back towards his companion back at the fort. If a vampire lord was defeated by prey, then obviously calling them for prey was an understatement."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    After seeing your character I wish I joined with The Joker, Jo'rak, since he's also a member of house dress.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Also Jo'rak, I know this might sound greedy but in case we get to RP again, and we pick the right characters, could you modify that family tab on your CC and add Fenves Dres as a cousin or something?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ha ha. Doom. Just enter as Fenves. Jo, add him to your CC. And then you two will be uncovering exactly what happened to your family. It will somehow be connected to the stories of other characters.

Via Samsung GS4

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    This was exactly what I wanted in this RP. If ya'll do that, recruiting is closed and we will get started. Just as soon as my other comrades post. Yay! I am so PUMPED!

Via Samsung GS4

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I don't know... I want to try this new char out as well :sadface:. Well fl*ff I'l have to think about it, choosing fenves or X. Will hit you up w/ the answer soon.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well. I am sure you can incorporate X some where else. Maybe a self written Fan Fiction? I plan on doing that with Varon's original Identity; i.e before he died and was reborn.

Via Samsung GS4

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Well. I am sure you can incorporate X some where else. Maybe a self written Fan Fiction? I plan on doing that with Varon's original Identity; i.e before he died and was reborn.

Via Samsung GS4

Ur write I will write a fan fic about him, but I also want to get him in the RP world. Nonetheless, I will join this RP with Fenves. I will fix some things in his CC then post. Probably tomorrow.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Ha ha. Great. My phone is dead. So I may be off soon. But if I gain access to a computer, I may post on other things and update the cast in this thread. I have never been so excited over a thread since CwF.

Via Samsung GS4

Thoron Vonaeli CC

Filed under: RP Character CardLeave a comment
    November 9, 2013

Thoron Vonaeli
    “It is not our part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succour of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know, so that those who live after may have clean earth to till. What weather they shall have is not ours to rule.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    Basic Information
    Name: Thoron Vonaeli
    Alias: Eagle of Eternal Darkness
    Apparent Age: 31
    Birth Date: 29th of Last Seed, 3E 120
    Birth Place: In Dwemer Caves, Somewhere near Dunlain, Highrock
    Birth Sign: Shadow
    Origin/Race: Bosmer\Nord Halfbreed
    Class: Assassin |
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Marital Status: Single
    Properties: N/A
    Affiliations: Once did contracts with the Dark Brotherhood and Theives Guild
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Afflictions: N/A
    Religion: Agnostic
    Patron Deity: N/A
    Habits: Bottles up Anger, Heavy sense of paranoia
    Hobbies: Hunting, Assassinating, Stealing, Pirating, Sailing, Interacting with Nature
    Family: Aria Ohtar’ en’ Huine, Ragnar Ohtar’ en’ Huine
    Personality
    Usually very quiet and keeps to himself. He tends to keep his anger and feelings bottled up, leading to, sometimes, overwhelming stress. He has a strong sense of humor, loves to laugh and make the best out of most situations, when he is comfortable in his surroundings. Though he can trust some people, he sometimes get an overwhelming sense of paranoia. Like somebody is always watching…
    Positive Traits: Humorous, Trusting, Laughable,
    Negative Traits: Paranoid, Angry, Stressed, Slightly Hypocritical
    Dislikes: Liars, Beggars, Thieves, Religion, Alcohol
    Fears: Drowning
    Aspirations: To live Peacefully and Quietly… Alone
    Quirks: ‘Fiddles’ with things while he thinks. Whether that be Knives or Rocks, Also bit of a Perfectionist
    Philosophy: Every Man Dies, But not Every Man Truly Lives.

Skills
    Morrowind Skills
    Master:
    Marksman: Effects the use of all ranged weapons (Bows, Crossbows, Throwing Knives etc). Thoron trusts his superior eyesight and accuracy with his special bow. He can any target he puts his eyes on, Moon or Sun. This is why Thoron classifies this skill as one of utmost importance.
    Long Blade: Increases the ability to use long bladed weapons (Broadswords, Katanas, Sabers etc). When Thoron cannot get a ranged edge on his enemy or target, he turns to his sword. He can get off a powerful attack, before his enemy knows what hit them. He turns to this as a 2nd resort after his bow, making it very important in his battle technique.
    Sneak: The discipline of moving unheard and unseen. Thoron must be silent and unseen for most of his kills. It, in his opinion, is the most efficient way to kill, and it hasn’t ever let him down. He knows he can kill while being detected by the enemy or target, but he can kill with less hassle while crouched, and surprising the enemy.
    Expert:
    Light Armor: Increases the ability to move and use Light Armor types to it’s full ability. When Thoron needs a quality armor with mobility and reliability, he chooses light armor. He knows it is weak compared to other, heavier armors. But he also knows that it makes up for that minor weakness with it’s ability to form to his body, allowing him to move like he had no armor on at all. He takes this as a very important skill, but he knows that he can function without the armor as well.
    Hand to Hand: The martial art of unarmed combat. Thoron is skilled enough to fight without any of his weapons if need be. He knows that he can relay fully on his body and body alone, without the use of tools, but only if absolutely necessary. He finds this ability to be extremely useful.
    Acrobatics | Athletics | Climbing | Parkour: Allows increased running & swimming speed, jumping & falling distance, and climbing speed, ability & strength. Thoron is very agile, and his climbing ability has an advanced use during battle. It helps him get a good sight on everything, and allows him to kill fast and quickly, making this almost pretty important.
    Adept:
    Speechcraft: Allows the Negotiation, Intimidation, Admiration or Taunting of others with words. Thoron knows how to negotiate his way out of a bad situation with ease. He knows when to fight or fly, no matter what the cost. Though he seldom has to.
    Alchemy: The ability to use materials combined for magical and medicinal use. Thoron takes pride in his knowledge of some properties of hundreds of plants and materials. He knows how to make a good poison or two. Though, he rarely uses them, he knows it is a very useful skill to have in his favor.
    Short Blade: Increases the ability to use Short Bladed weapons (Daggers, Short Swords, Tantos). When Thoron wants the speed and ability to be silent, he turns to his dual short blades. He knows he has the ability to kill silently and quickly, and he prefers to be at a range. That is why this isn’t as important as some other skills.
    Apprentice:
    Spear: Allows the effective use of long-hafted weapons like Spears and Halberds. Thoron likes to throw things as a last resort. It isn’t his most accurate way of killing, but he can try if he needs to.
    Security: This skill allows increase proficiency in disarming traps, unlocking locks, and re-sealing read documents. Thoron doesn’t often use this skill, but he finds it useful at times. He isn’t highly practiced in the skill itself, but to any novice, he can compete.
    Armorer: The ability to maintain and/or create weapons, armor and tools of maximum caliber. Thoron has the knowledge to create weapons and armors of a certain caliber. Though no better than the ordinary blacksmith, he can create and improve all of his weapons and armor if he finds it necessary. Making this skill highly useful, but seldom used.
    Novice:
    These are all Skills that Thoron has never practiced, or has never learned. He knows of the skills, and respects them, but finds them useless for his craft and liking.
    Heavy Armor | Illusion | Alteration | Medium Armor | Mercantile
    Conjuration | Destruction | Block | Axe | Unarmored
    Enchant | Mysticism | Blunt Weapon | Restoration

Appearance
    Height: 6’2″
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BMI: 24.4
    Build: Very Muscular, with a lean form
    Hair Length: Short, Mussed
    Hair Color: Dark Auburn
    Facial Hair: Slight Stubble
    Eye Color: Left Eye Red, Right Eye Red due to Scar
    Skin Color: Tanned
    Scars: Has one over his Right eye, causing it to be red. Small scars on arms and legs due to battles and missions.
    Face: Shorter ears, due to his half blood. Slightly Nordic face.
    Unique Features: A slightly noticeable glow of his eyes in the dark, due to his enhanced night vision.
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: N/A

Gear
    Armor: Thoron wears a specialized armor, that his people called Shatterless armor. It is created from a combination of Ebony and Glass ingots, as well as various cloth. It is very similar to the Nightingale Armor set, in that it has a similar design, but has red trim as well. It has several hidden pockets for poisons, potions and medicines alike. His quiver is made into the armor set, as one piece, hiding arrows, and making it one slim design. As well as one specialized gauntlet with a ‘hidden blade’. He has many sheathes on his almost invisible belt, for throwing knives. This belt also includes a sheathe for his sword.
    Weapons: Thoron has plenty of weapons in his arsenal. His first and most used weapon is his bow. He calls it Blood Seeker, for it’s thirst for blood. It is a simple ebony crafted bow, with a carefully extracted spider silk and steel string. It’s power is almost unmatched, and with Thoron aiming it, so is it’s accuracy. His other most used weapon is his sword. It is crafted from the same metal and material as his armor. Dubbing it shatterless, strong, and light. He calls it Corasviin, meaning ‘Storm of the Legendary Elf”, due to it’s resemblance to one of his peoples heroic stories, that he was told as a child. Along with those weapons, he carries a retractable, and hidden blade on his wrist. It is very effective, and quick to dispatch his enemy.
    Misc: Thoron has advanced eyesight, to say the least. He can see farther than most people, and has very good vision in the night. He believed it to be because he was born in the dark caves of High Rock and Skyrim. It turns out, he has a rare ability called Aethus, which gives him a magical bond to a certain creature. This creature being the Sky Eagles of High Rock. After leaving the caves of his people to go his own way, he had mysterious visions of danger and panic. He could see himself falling toward Nirn at high speeds, and arrows flying past his head as he soared over the trees. These visions, were what he thought to be dreams of some sort, but they turned out to be his ability acting up against him. He didn’t understand it at the time, but all Aethus have a connection to one sole creature. Allowing them to connect and communicate with the creature, and share some of their traits as well. As he continued traveling, he could notice that in his visions he could see himself traveling. Outside of these visions, he could see a flying creature following him. One day, Thoron decided to try and communicate to the creature. Which lead to him connecting with it. He realized, that this Sky Eagle, was a part of his mind, and was the reason he had enhanced eyesight.
    They decided to travel together, as long as they could. Thoron named him Kandrimme, his people’s word for power. They have been traveling ever since. On his travels, Thoron came upon a group of warring bandits. Being the type who dislikes trouble, and likes gold in his pockets, he decided to join the fight. During the brawl, he could notice a horse running around the whole mess, and just plain wanted to stop it all. He killed those who were not dead, then took as much as he could carry. He walked for almost a day, when he could notice the same horse following him. Thoron, took the opportunity, and rode the horse. He came to like her, and so did Kandrimme. He named her Whisper, as he could only communicate to her in that manor.
    History/Biography
    Pre-Birth: Long ago, after the Battle of Moesring, in the end of the Merethic era, there was a group of Snow Elves called ‘The Resistance’. They were a group of exactly 120 of the Mer that were forced underground by the Nords. They did not seek refuge with the Dwemer so they made their own society. They were not tortured like the the other’s of their kind, and did not develop blindness as a result. Amoung them was a healthy young family, but they were not Snow Elves. They were Bosmer pushed underground, along with The Resistance. They fit in quite well, became a part of their culture, and assimilated to the dark.
    This newly formed and developed society of Elves survived, and maintained strict order. As the 2nd era dawned, and began, the Bosmer couple decided to grow their family by one, and have a child. They had a girl, that they called Aria Ohtar’en’huine. To carry on the legacy of their family, and of The Resistance. She was a strong woman, and grew to become a functioning part of the Snow Elf culture. Towards the end of the 2nd era, Aria’s family passed away. After that, she chose to focus on her work as an armorer and alchemist for the Resistance. She made decent armor, and weapons, but she shined in creating potions and medicines.
    As the 3rd era came into 100 years, a Nord man named Ragnar was traveling underground and came across the Resistance camp. He was astonished at the fact that a whole society and culture was thriving in such desolate conditions. And lucky for him, his eyes came to notice on Aria first off. He admired the woman, as she tinkered with armor, and healed wounded travelers. He became oddly attracted to her. He set up a camp high above the camp, only to be ambushed, by a team lead by the She Elf herself. They stored their ‘prisoner’ near Aria’s station on the grounds.
    As time progressed, Aria ended up falling for Ragnar, and Ragnar for her. After a while, the Resistance decided to release Ragnar, for the greater good. Ragnar decided to stay with the camp, and most of all Aria to live. After around 20 or so years of living with the Resistance, and together, they decided to expand their happy family.
    Childhood: A boy, swift and strong. With the might of a Nord, and the kindness of a Bosmer. Thoron was born with pitch black eyes, for unknown reasons, but after a couple of years, they soon faded. The Resistance believed this to be a sign of his great eyesight, for which he was named.
    He was a brute compared to the Snow Elf Children, and grew quicker as well. Though, his size was merely for show. He was faster than most of the Mer as as well. His face was less ‘Perfect’ in features as well. With broader cheekbones, and larger jaw. He grew up with a sword and bow on his belt. He loved to spar with other large children, usually winning, and gaining the attention of Resistance leaders. His parents grew more and more proud of him every day.
    Teenager: As his skills honed, and he became more and more talented with the help of his father. Ragnar thought it was the time that Thoron crafted his own weapons. Thoron had always wanted his own bow, and decided to go in that direction first. They carefully harvested the silk of the Cave Spiders where they dwelled. They weaved a string of steel and web to create a dark ebony bow that shot harder than any other in existence. Thoron named it Blood Seeker.
    Along with is bow, his mother wanted to help him develop his secondary weapons. His swords. Aria had developed a special type of ingot, that she dubbed ‘shatterless’, due to it’s light weight and strength. They crafted a specialized suit of armor, and dual swords out of the ingot. Making Thoron a force to be reckoned with.
    Adult: After the end of the 3rd Era, the 4th Era began. Thoron was in his prime age, ready to officially help his people. Thoron developed his own skills with enchanting, and helped his armor with his hunting and killing ability. His armor developed the ability to cover and camouflage to the background, making Thoron almost invisible. As time progressed, and his skills mastered, he noticed an increase in High Rock guards outside of the Caves Entrance.
    After a week or so of leaving and returning to his camp, the number of guards increased. Until one day, a hysterical crowd covered the once secret entrance. Smoke plumed out of the cave, and the murmurs of guards speaking of his people, and how they were vermin filled his ears. Thoron, with a quick arrow to a guard’s neck, sprinted into the smoke filled cave. He made it into the edge of his camp, but the damage was done.
    He exited the cave, swords in hand. He slaughtered the High Rock guards, until he was satisfied with the blood they payed. He thought it to be his fault his people were dead, due to his leaving and re-entering. And sought revenge. He looted the bodies of the dead men, to find the orders to burn his home.
    ‘Burn the Last of this Vermin, and their home with them. – Helgen Keep’
    Was all it read.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member

Varon 'We Tharondiil
    Imagine a Tamrielic Batman without the Hesitation to Kill, and Emotional Baggage
    Basic Information
    Name: Varon 'we [soulless Warior]
    Alias: Varon, Specter of Death, The Unknown etc.
    Apparent Age: 25
    Birth Date: 13 Rain's Hand, 4E 26
    Birth Place: Now known as Liar's Retreat in Skyrim
    Birth Sign: Shadow
    Origin/Race: Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer, Nord Crossbreed
    Class: Assassin | Infiltraitor | Theif
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Marital Status: Single
    Properties: N/A
    Occupation: Bounty Hunter, Anonymous Assassin, Anonymous Thief, Faction Contractor
    Affiliations: Contracts for the Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, etc.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Afflictions: Insomnia
    Religion: Atheist
    Patron Deity: N/A
    Habits: Tossing his blades to himself
    Hobbies: Sharpening Blades, Making Arrows, Concocting Potions
    Family: N/A
    Personality
    Very anti-social, doesn't like socializing with people he doesn't know or like. He knows how to make himself intimidating with is particular way with words. When he does trust people, he knows to be very loyal, but still tends to distance himself, by not sharing anything too personal. He is very cold and heartless when it comes to battle, he lacks any value for life, because he believes he doesn't deserve his, due to his background.
    Positive Traits: Loyal, Efficient, Quick, Strategist, Intelligent, Strong
    Negative Traits: Lacks Fear, Lacks respect for Life, Lacks Sympathy
    Likes: Killing, Hunting, Stealing, Battle, Weapons, Poisons
    Dislikes: Nords, Dwemer Mechanics, Necromancers, Other Assassin's and Thieves, Forsworn
    Fears: Nothing
    Aspirations: To wipe out all Forsworn leaders, to end the entire Faction
    Quirks: Can creepily stare at those he is suspicious of [which can be very intimidating]
    Philosophy: Kill all who defy, and all who deserve

Skills
    [Level 80 Perks]
    Master:
    One Handed + Two Handed: Varon is a master with a blade. In all shapes and forms. He can pick almost any sword up, and wield it like he has used the blade all of his life. He does prefer katana type blades however, due to their exact strength, speed, and sharpness. And with his staff, he must be able to manuever easily with it, and allow himself to land powerful blows.
    Sneak: This is Varon's favorite ability. He possesses the power to become virtually invisible just by staying low and in the dark. He loves to get in close, and take the life of his target, and leaving those around them wondering what shadow has just struck. Only to be killed themselves.
    Pickpocket: Coupled with his sneaking ability, Varon loves to render his targets defenseless. He loves to scare them until they die. Literally. He steals all forms of their defenses that he possibly can without alerting them. Only to reveal himself in a manor that would scar Jigalag himself.
    Parkour / Freerunning: Varon finds efficient movement and speed vital to his craft. He loves to misdirect his enemies, in order to quickly manuever behind them to land the final blow.
    Expert:
    Speech: Varon is very skilled with words. Whether it is bribing guards, buying alchemic ingredients from a beautiful woman or intimidating stupid drunks, he usually succeeds with what he wants. He is a master with words, in almost all forms.
    Alchemy: Due to Varon's lack of magickal abilities, or enchantments, he finds alchemy quite useful. He can create a powerful poison that can kill 5 mammoths if he can find the right ingredients, and this comes with years of practice, and personal experience. He loves an assortment of poisons, but lacks the ability to make potions, which he could care less about. Due to his skill in field medicine.
    Archery / Ranged Weapons: He loves to take targets out from a distance. Usually to alert the rest of his foes that their eminent death has arrived. He also carries a large amount of knives and shuriken to kill a number of foes with accuracy and speed.
    Adept:
    Light Armor: His armor is one of his favorite things to wear. He loves the feeling it gives him as he moves dark and silently. How he can be fluid with a sense of protection.
    Smithing: Varon knows how to smith a multitude of things. Though he usually crafts knives and shurikens. He has his blades and armor, which he only upgrades and modifies occasionally. But he knows how to craft knives and arrows quickly and professionally.
    Block: Though most assume that this requires a shield, Varon disagrees. This skill is very effective with swords and blades as well. Allowing him to have a very accurate and quick defense. That he can switch in and out of when he wants to defend then attack quickly.
    Apprentice:
    Lockpicking: Varon needs to be able to infiltrate most areas. He seldom uses this skill for treasure hunting, but mostly for getting into places without having to take a long and complicated route.
    Destruction: He doesn't use this skill very often. With his come up, his body has the potential for very powerful destruction magicka. He doesn't know why or where the magicka comes from, but usually his anger can cause it. However, he has almost no control over the magicka that comes upon him. No matter what.
    Field Medic: With his skill in Alchemy, Varon has also picked up a strength in recognising medicinal ingredients. Though he doesn't combine any ingredients into potions, he can quickly heal any small wounds he has on the go with one or two ingredients from the feild. This requires no magickal skill, which allows Varon to be very good at this.
    Novice:
    He has never practiced most other skills and magicka trees, he doesn't see a need to learn or practice them, because they will not be useful to his craft and contracts.
    Battle Tactics: With his proficiency in pickpocketing, Varon can go in to his targets hideout, with no issues being unseen, and sabotage all defenses. He can steal weapons, plant poisons, set traps and all sorts of things before any confrontation starts, all in a quick amount of time. Then when the time comes for battle, Varon has already won.
    With one of his potions, Varon can effect the enemy to fight for him. Causing panic throughout his targets base. Allowing Varon to go in unseen and unheard, to cause large amounts of damage, all while the enemy does too. If this use of poisons does not work. Varon can slip into battle and quickly attack his enemy openly, to cause a bit of panic, then slip back into hiding. Only to reveal himself multiple times all while landing quick and strong attacks with his blade.

Appearance
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    BMI: 19.7
    Build: Skinny, very Muscular, Light on his Feet
    Hair Length: Long, Thin, Straight
    Hair Color: Bright Blonde, almost White
    Facial Hair: None
    Eye Color: Black Iris
    Skin Color: Relatively Pale Gold
    Scars: Geometric Scars on his Face
    Face: Very Slim and Intimidating
    Unique Features: His Left arm, though visually organic, is actually a dwemer mech arm. He was missing his left arm when he was 'birthed' and required a new one. This allows him to be a bit stronger with his left arm, but as a result uncoordinated.
    Tattoos: Tribals all over his body that are black, allowing a large contrast to his pale body.
    Piercings: N/A

Gear
    Armor: A thin, dark, hand made leather armor set, that makes an almost invisible set in the dark. This allows Varon his virtually invisible appearance at night. It has an uncountable amount of pockets all over, that Varon fills with multiple different things. On his back he has a tattered cloak, that matches his armor, that doubles as a hood. In Varon's opinion, one of his most important pieces of gear is his mask. He calls it Horror, as it horrifies his enemies in most cases.His gloves double for melee as well, as the knuckles have small steel spikes on the ends for more damage. These gloves are also palmless and fingerless, allow for better grip on weapons. Which he almost always wears. On his back he has almost vertical sword sheathes that face opposite directions, allowing for a very flowing movement of sword releasing. On the back of his belt lies a horizontal mounted arrow pouch which also allows for a very fluid movement. His belt holds hundreds of holsters, which hold Varon's Alchemical ingredients and poisons, and other miscellaneous things.
    Weapons: Varon has 4 well trained weapons on his person. As well as an arsenal of effective poisons and arrows. His bow Draveint, is a of. It is virtually indestructible and heat resistant. As a combo for his bow, Varon has designed 4 different Arrow Designs. One is a special arrows that has a combustible tip, that allows things to catch on fire. Then he has an arrow made for his smoke bomb potion. When shot it compresses, allowing the smoke bomb to ignite, allowing for instant coverage. Then the poison mist arrow, that does the same thing, but sprays a mist of the poison he chooses. Then of course the regular arrow head. His next 3 weapons are his melee. He carries a Compact Staff, that can transform into a small handle that is easily stored as well. Then his dual Katana swords which he is the most trained in. He usually uses one of them at a time, when he is in battle, but if he needs more of an edge, he can use both of them. And at times, he can combine the sords at the end of the handle, allowing them to combine into a powerful Two-handed Weapon.
    Unique Items: [Poison List]: 1. Blood Thinner - [Lingering Health Damage] - Ingrediants: Imp Stool, Mora Tapinella, Slaughter Fish Scales/Eggs, Scathecrow. Effect - Introduces a toxin into victims blood system that stops the blood from clotting and prevents wounds healing. Victim will bleed profusely from even the most minor cuts. Can be stacked for heavier, more devastating affects.
    2. Flesh Eating Poison - [Damage Health] - Ingrediants: Death Bell, Falmer Ear, NightShade, Red Mountain Flower. Skeever Tail. Effect - Destroys the victim's cells in and around the freshly made wound, causing extra damage in addition to that of the cut itself. The poison itself causes a brief but intense burning sensation.
    3. Basilisk's Gaze - [Paralysis] - Ingrediants: Imp Stool, Briar Heart, Canis Root, Swamp Fungal Pod. Effect - Attacks the victim's nervous system, causing the body's motor functions to shut down. Victim will remain conscious but unable to move.
    4. Arachnid's Trap - [Slow + Damage Health] - Ingrediants: Death Bell, River Betty. Effect - The muscle debilitating poison spreads faster through the body the more the victim struggles against the debilitating effects of the poison. Causes severe internal bleeding as well. Deals twice the damage of the flesh eating toxin and adds a useful slow effect as well.
    5. Jyggilag's Rage - [Frenzy] - Ingrediants: Falmer Ear, Blisterwort, Fly Amanita, Hagraven Feathers. Effect - Attacks the victims brain, causing the victim to become drastically more aggressive. Victim's sense of friend and foe is greatly distorted, causing them to viciously attack anyone.
    6. Smoke Bomb - Ingediants: Charcoal, Ice Wraith Teeth, Vampire Dust, Chaurus Egg, Nirnroot, Luna Moth Wing. Effect - Causes a plume of smoke to emerge which cloaks and conceals the user. Useful anytime a quick get away is needed.
    Misc: Since he is the creation of a necromancer, his body comes from the body of a deceased Vampire Lord. Though the vampiric tendencies don't ache the body any longer, Varon still holds that appearance. Along with this body, comes the bodies ability to cast and wield powerful magicka, though it doesn' come with his control. This isn't one of Varon's favorite things that happens to him either. If he looses control of his anger, he may lose control of this 'magicka beyond the grave'.
    Along with his body being the creation of a Necromancer, he was missing an arm when he was 'born'. So his master fashioned him an arm made from Dwemer Mechanics. The Necromancer who originally made him then healed real skin over the prosthetic arm, allowing his arm to look virtually real. Do not be mistaken however, his arm isn't a force to be reckon with. He may be right handed and slightly uncoordinated with is left hand, but this arm works mor flexible than his organic one, and is slightly more powerful.
    History/Biography
    Childhood: N/A
    Teenager: N/A
    Adult: Varon wasn't really born. He was created. 75 years ago, in a long abandoned cave. 3 refugee's hid. All ex-Morag Tong assassin's from Morrowind. A Necromancer, a Mechanist, and a Weapons Master. When these men found the cave, they found it infested with the bodies of dead vampires. All guarding the tomb of their 'leader': Traiilock No'kai.
    The Weapons Master who lead these runaways decided to spread the ideas and practices of the long disbanded Morag Tong, to this body, in order to create the perfect machine of death. The Necromancer, a dunmer named Draiith, cast a powerful spell, using the combined souls of over 100 targets that he had taken, to raise the dead Vampire Lord. With no past memory of what had happened, the 3 decided to name him Varon 'We. Meaning Shadow or Specter of Death in a secret language that the Morag Tong had practiced.
    Due to the state that Varon was in, with a missing arm and hundreds of wounds, countless hours of healing and regeneration were needed to take place. As the Draiith healed Varon's almost lifeless and souless body, the Mechanist, another dunmer named Fraeh started to gather old Dwemer metal parts and blueprints from below the cave. Fraeh started to develop a powerful prosthetic arm that would allow Varon to have 2 almost identical arms.
    Over time Varon was a perfectly healthy human being. With pale vampiric skin, and eyes that lacked any life. But this man's mind was completely empty, and lost. Minus his name and some words that the 3 had spoken together. Once his arm was complete, and his communication skills were developed, the Weapons Master, a Dunmer named Valaith 'Tolan decided that he would start the training of this creation.
    Almost 10 years of intense training went by. Training that some 'mortal' men couldn't survive. Varon was becoming the ultimate weapon. It was only a matter of time that he was sent on his first mission. The group had gotten word of a small Reach group of Nords that called themselves the Forsworn. Valaith 'Tolan saw it more than fitting to send Varon to destroy one of their camps, as a test. And if they retaliated, set him on the rest of them.
    So Varon set out, wearing nothing but a thin Ruffspun Tunic, and a simple stone knife in his hand. He singlehandedly killed over 15 forsworn soldiers without being detected. However the Forsworn at this time were no strategic people, more like angry farmers and townfolk who grouped up, in large numbers, to overwhelm defenses. A simple plan, easily picked apart by a killing machine.
    Varon returned home to a happy group, ready to continue his training, and set him on more killings. After another 10 or so years of training, Varon started to develop what some may call a persona. He started thinking, and developing his own techniques, and quickly outmastered his trainers. It was only a matter of time before it was his time to leave.
    After developing his own armor and other micilaneous gear, Varon picked up the Battle Staff. He loved it's reach, and speed that incorporated his body. He wanted to put his new favorite weapon to the test, and decided to hit the forsworn once more. However at this time, they were much more organized, and ready for any infiltration. Varon didn't get to far into their ranks before being caught, and outnumbered. His only option was to run. He returned home to a blood stained cave.
    The beasts called the Falmer had risen from the Ruins below the cave, to overcome his masters, and eventually kill them. Out of anger, he had his first attack. A large flame storm shot from his skin, killing any standing enemy in the room. But more came. He fought as long as he could, before realizing it was hopeless. He escaped the cave, to find the Forsworn awaiting him. They were ready for revenge. Varon was lucky to be caught, and shown mercy.
    This was when Varon developed a plan to join this rebellion, and fight his way up, until he had enough power to whipe them out. This didn't work however, as the Imperials made their power clear by killing any who tried to take cities within the reach. When Varon realized that he had nothing to gain, he continued on his way. In search of more blood. For that was what he was trained to take.
    He traveled all over Tamriel, picking his own targets, and killing contracted ones alike. He has killed Aldmeri Dominion Ambassadors, Khajiit Caravan Leaders, and even Vampire camps by himself. All for the taste of blood. But Varon is constantly in search of something more fufilling. Something that can give his life meaning. He doesn't want to be a killing machine, he wants to be a mortal being. With a life. The trouble is finding it.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    “5o Septims, Elf.” The carriage driver demanded loudly to me, as I hopped out of his carriage. This man was by far the most racist and biased being I have ever witnessed. The whole ride he ranted about the mer stealing his jobs, and taking his food. So entitled, was all I could help to think. If I had said anything during the journey, he may have kicked me off early. But I made it.

I pushed my hand in my pouch, and pulled out a handful of coins. I looked up at the man, my hood covering enough of my face, to hide who I was. “Here are the septims we took from you,” I called to him aggravated and sarcastically. I threw the coins at him, scattering them all over the path, “Petty fool.”

I looked up into the dark sky. To see the Aurora Borealis, illuminating the towering mountain. Gorgeous, was all that went through my head. Ivarstead was not much of a town. Not busy, not loud. Very quiet, isolated. Almost completely drowned out by the sound of the falls that separated the village from the Throat.

My feet touched the cold stone bridge that sat at the foot of the steps. A brisk, cool wind touched my exposed cheeks, and my body shivered briefly. One cold I could feel, was that of Kyne’s creation. The Throat of the World. Magnificent, beautiful, a monument. Almost totally ignored by the selfish rebels of Stormcloak, and the power hungry Imperials. Only true children of Skyrim can enjoy the sight that this mountain is. Though my body may not have been born in the province, my mind was. I remember staring at this mountain during my training, sometimes hearing the faint shouts of the Greybeards in the distant. One memory I didn’t care to forget.

The feeling of exasperation and exhaustion fueled into my legs. I wasn’t even up 500 steps yet. The combination of brisk, freezing winds filled with snow, and my restless body wasn’t doing me any favors of arriving any faster. I need to stop, I thought as my body screamed at me for rest. But out here, in the open, was not the best place to be without any source of warmth. I searched around for a bit, to find a small cave. Barely big enough for a man my size, and a small fire. One that I didn’t hesitate to start.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    The Post Above, is an example using Varon in the RP Conquer with Fire that I am also involved in. So Pumped.

P.S: I have limited access to this computer right now, so I will get done what I can before my access is over. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts