• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Yeah... first time a Justiciar meets the other side of the torture. Hehe... he... *throws away 10 pairs of elven gauntlets with hands still inside*

Thalmor getting hurt is always fun, especially when the protagonist is just casual about it all. Explaining the interesting historical fact about what tool he is going to be using, then smacking the Justiciar for interrupting him.
I recommend having Samuel L. Jackson in it asking if the Emperor looks like a b*tch.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
I COMMAND AN UPDATE. I AM AT 854 COUNTING THIS POST!!!!!

ok. I don't command, but can you update, so I can be the next rank? PEEEEEEEEZE!?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
w00t 300!

And now...

a girl,

a big-wheel

and a cul-de-sac

292vcbb.gif

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I'm thoroughly confused. This thread is where we say we have a lot of posts and brag about our post count? I haven't read the whole thing obviously but the pages I did read that seemed to be the only point OF the thread? I wanted to ask before I take it off topic.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
Staff member
Ha ha! It's OK Cosmic. I wouldn't say it's about bragging, I'd say it's more like making a goal for yourself. It's really great to say that I have over 850 posts, but I only say it because I like the thought of being experienced. That and I look forward to when I can get to 5000! It's a way for people. To bond, develop writing experience, and increase productivity all over the forums!

Sent from my Samsung GS4

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Ha ha! It's OK Cosmic. I wouldn't say it's about bragging, I'd say it's more like making a goal for yourself. It's really great to say that I have over 850 posts, but I only say it because I like the thought of being experienced. That and I look forward to when I can get to 5000! It's a way for people. To bond, develop writing experience, and increase productivity all over the forums!

Sent from my Samsung GS4
and bragging too, don't forget about bragging.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts