Least favorite and favorite NPCs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OckhamsFolly

My least favorite: the Jarl of Falkreath Siddgeir (son of a ...); Nazeem in Whiterun (to hell with the cloud district); Nurelion owner of the White Phial in Windhelm (don't need to say why!). There are others I can't recall right now.

Favorite: Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun (the most hard worker of all Skyrim. She is the only vendor working at 7:00 am); Lisbet from Markarth (I don't know why I like her, but I do); Farkas (he's dumb but has a big heart); Tolfdir (good old man!)

Also have to give Adrianne props for willing to compete toe to toe with Eorlund. Yeah, the Riften and Windhelm smiths talk a big game, but Adrianne is the only one with the guts to have her work compared to the Skyforge day in and day out.

My favorite NPCs are the entire Thieves Guild. I also like Braith. I didn't like her at first but as I learned more about her I chalk up her obnoxiousness as overcompensation to emulate and impress her father by acting fearless and complete lack of parental guidance about how to flirt with boys regarding her bullying Lars. I see her now as spirited and needing some guidance. I'd love it if there was side quest where I could take her under my wing.

My least favorite would be Sibbi Black-Briar and Muiri. If only Divines could get those two together so they could murder one another.

I wish there had been an option to tell that little snot that she was actually pining after him.

jarif

People what about Kharjo?? this dude is badass, he is like your best friend once you have him as a companion
THINGS KHARJO DOES FOR YOU
  1. He kicks ass
  2. He is Badass
  3. Can take a dragon down like a boaws
  4. He does not moawn when carrying your stuff *cough chough* like lydia
  5. He has the coolest dialouge and lines ever ''Khajiit walks in your footsteps''
  6. He is very loyal and dosent judge you by your actions
  7. No matter what, he will guard your life if he has to ''If the enemy is coming, i will smell them comming''
  8. I mean his a kitten, how can you hate him?
  9. Once he is your companion he will do anything for you (unless thieving or killing a precious person is involved)
  10. He stomps people really badly, like kicking Delphines ass
  11. when a archerer is near, he willing to take a arrow to the knee for you
  12. No matter how cold or dangerous, he will follow and not abandon you

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Least favorite NPCs would be Jarl Balgruuf's children. No, I'm not here to lick you father's boots you insufferable little plops! I don't care how you like your meat, I will shock you to death with magic lightning if you sass me again! I'm an evil mage, how dare you even look at me--let alone openly mock me! I would kill you and raise you if Bethesda would allow it...

Coolest NPC has to be Valdimar, the housecarl appointed to my service by the Jarl of Morthal, Idgrod Ravencrone (who is among my most-respected jarls.) Valdimar is respectful, dutiful, and I haven't heard him offer any sarcasm or complaints. I immediately liked Valdimar but I wasn't sure if he was Zolo-Shea material (by which I mean evil and unsympathetic.) He accompanied me on The Taste of Death, which I used as a test to see if he could stand me at my most diabolical. Valdimar was remarkably cool with me eating the flesh of a betrayed preist, and we've been besties ever since. He makes a great house steward, and he delights every time I ask him to follow me. Valdimar is the coolest.

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
Favorite:
  • Igrod Ravencrone - She's the only Jarl that I like
  • Neloth - He's a self-absorbed sarcastic ass, but he's awesome
  • Rayya - Was the first follower I could ever stand for more than five minutes, so she gets a place of honor
  • Jenassa - She won't carry any of my things without equipping the best weapon and armor I give her (which is problematic because she's a ranger and I'm a two-handed tank) but I never go to Solstheim without her.
  • Kodlak Whitemane - *spoiler* I didn't cry when he died, but if I said I wasn't sad, I'd be lying.
  • Adrianne Avenicci - I will likely never marry a woman in the game because I can't marry Adrianne
  • Calvicus Vile, Sheogorath, and Sanguine - because I like the chill daedric princes

Least Favorite:
  • Maven Blackbriar - No comment
  • Why don't we just toss in the entire Blackbriar family and call it good.
  • Those random orcs that span in taverns and try to kill you (and fail)
  • Tharstan - I loved everything about the Lost Legacy quest except for him. Bring a mother-huggin' sword man.