Least favorite and favorite NPCs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

one of my least favourites is the runaway mage you find in Fellglow, he dies way too easily. I got him through the dungeon alive last time, and as soon as we left, he got killed by a bear in a single hit.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
My least favorites are Lydia and and every kid in Skyrim, except for the poor kids in Honorhall Orphanage.
My favorites are Jarl Balgruuf and Fralia Gray-Mane in Whiterun. I also like Alvor in Riverwood.

sticky runes

what about Angeline from the alchemist store in Solitude? Sweet old lady, but she's on my heels everytime I visit her shop!! It was a real bitch trying to do the thief guild quests without her spotting me!

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
Oooh, boy! Glad I found this thread... Okay...

Favorites: Jon Battleborn, Farkas, Athis, Gwilin (How could anyone not love this guy? He's so optimistic and cheerful!), Narfi (I feel sorry for him!), Helgi (so SAAAAAAAAD)... and I haven't finished playing Skyrim yet, so I'll probably run into more..

Least Favorites: That guy who wants to see the Eldergleam (no weapons, and he's so aggressive, and he doesn't take orders! ARGH!), Farengar Secret-Fire (arrogant son of a gun... always talking down to you and everything. I just want to punch his face in!), Njada Stonearm (meanie!)

sticky runes

I had some silly experiences with Jon Battleborn. He asks you that question when you first talk to him - Greymane or Battleborn?
With my first character, I replied Battleborn, and he was all buddy with me even though I ended up joining the Stormcloak rebellion, he continued to tell me I had been a good friend to him.
With my second character, I replied Greymane and he kept giving me a abuse and threatening to bash my face in, even though I ended up joining the Imperials and helping them merge with Whiterun.o_O

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
My favourite NPC is the one in my killcam

If I had to pick though it would be Shegarath or Balgruuf. I just felt like Balgruuf was a leader who`s cause I could get behind and he was against the Stormcloaks because they were splitting up Skyrim on the brink of a war with dragons and the Thalmor but at the same time he wasn`t all for the Imperials either, even though he is a supporter. Sheogorath... well, fluffin Sherogorath lmao (even if he`s only in the game for a minute.)

My least favourite of all time would definitely have to be Cicero, he`s so god damn annoying everytime he says anything and I jumped at the chance to slit his throat for good.
Another honorable mention on the least favourite list would probably be Ulfric, not that he is leader of the Stormcloaks, but that he is the leader of the Stormcloaks for clearly the wrong reasons.

mamali

mamal's skyrim NPC awards:p :
most favorite : Karliah
least favorite : Cicero

sexiest NPC : serena :p

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
Cicero is one of the more entertaining ones. I like Sheogorath and M'aiq, as well. Oh, I enjoy Neloth's company, too.

Zyphur

I like that old lady who's leader of Morthal, she helped me sneak into the Thalmar embassy or whatever. And I like Serana because she's voiced by Laura Bailey, and Laura Bailey is flippin awesome!

And I despise Njada Stonearm, and clearly Boethiah didn't care for her much either.. ^.^

Oren74

The guy...in Whiterun, that says "I work for Belethor at the general goods store"

Wow, REALLY?! you do?! Well I didn't ask the first time, and I didn't ask the 1,000th time. So STFU.

Like Cicero, Z'jargo, Camille (such a pleasant voice)

kyleekay

Favorites: Narri (she just compliments me all the time!), Lydia (I'm a bit attached), Sapphire (her Backstory connected her to my thief character, big time), Mjoll the Lioness (I love her accent), M'aiq the Liar (do I have to explain?)

Least Favorites: Basically every Jarl (your posture sucks, guys), Dirge (I only said I liked your name to increase my speech!), Irileth (go ahead and keep your eye on me, see if I care).

Chadonraz

Least favourites: all of the kids (especially the "I work with my mother..." one in Whiterun), Nazeem and Ulfric.
Favourites: Brynjolf (by far, even though he almost pushed me off a cliff once), Hadvar and Kharjo (ditched Lydia and switched to him).

I also like the goats and the guards.

Adam Belmont

My least favorite: the Jarl of Falkreath Siddgeir (son of a ...); Nazeem in Whiterun (to hell with the cloud district); Nurelion owner of the White Phial in Windhelm (don't need to say why!). There are others I can't recall right now.

Favorite: Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun (the most hard worker of all Skyrim. She is the only vendor working at 7:00 am); Lisbet from Markarth (I don't know why I like her, but I do); Farkas (he's dumb but has a big heart); Tolfdir (good old man!)

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Least fav :- Nazeem , Heimskr , Siddgeir and Ulfric

Fav :- Hakon One-eye , Felldir and Gormlaith , All the kids ((cuties heh heh)) , Farkas , and many others :).

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Least Favorites: That guy who wants to see the Eldergleam (no weapons, and he's so aggressive, and he doesn't take orders! ARGH...

Maurice will arm himself in combat if there's a weapon nearby. He picked up the dead Stormcloak's Steel Battleaxe when we fought and killed the Troll at Pinepeak Cavern.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
My favorite NPCs are the entire Thieves Guild. I also like Braith. I didn't like her at first but as I learned more about her I chalk up her obnoxiousness as overcompensation to emulate and impress her father by acting fearless and complete lack of parental guidance about how to flirt with boys regarding her bullying Lars. I see her now as spirited and needing some guidance. I'd love it if there was side quest where I could take her under my wing.

My least favorite would be Sibbi Black-Briar and Muiri. If only Divines could get those two together so they could murder one another.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts