• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OniGlalie

Hello everyone, my name is OniGlalie, but you can call me Matt.
As you probably have guessed, I am a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, on PC of course. I'm a French Canadian, so please, if I make any weird English mistakes, bear with me :p!

What you need to know about me is that I'm very open minded and a fanatic of originality and every bit of madness, gloomy and delicious weirdness and friends. I even hope that when my Character will be high level enough and well built that I can show it to you people! For those who wander what kind of classes I play or like...I'd say I love every class, but I love mixing a bit of magic in them.
But my favourite "class" is the Nightingale!

As for me and myself in the world we call REALITY, I'm 17 year old, and I love languages, especially Germanic ones. Speaking of which, I'm going to Germany in a Month, right after my Rammstein concert! I fell in love with Skyrim the second I learned there was a Dragon Language, and that the names and the Nordic words resembled Germanic ones...ahem, yeah, sorry.

I'm also in love with music of all kinds, expect that new lollipop-gaga-doo doo thing. Oh please, don't be offended, I'm sure you'll find a way to offend me as well...or maybe not, but it's worth a try eh?

So yeah, hope you will enjoy my presence as much as you will! Or not! If that's the case then...

I'LL PLUCK OUT YOUR EYES WITH MY LITTLE FINGER! But I'm not 100% sure. I like my little finger.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts