K'sharra Mar's Awkward Introduction!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

K'sharra Mar

Heya hey! This one greets you and wishes to introduce one's self!

My name is (in-game) K'sharra, and this one is Khajiit (if you hadn't already noticed by the speech).

I've been playing Skyrim for almost a year now. My fiance introduced me to Oblivion, then Skyrim, and I got absolutely hooked.

My favorite skill trees are Archery, Sneak, Smithing, and Lockpicking. :cool:

And maybe Pickpocketing, too, but this one does not care to encourage race stereotypes. :rolleyes:

Anyways.
Enough about me! :p
Also, I am an over-user of emoticons. Please don't hate me.

~ K'sharra ~

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, K'Sharra. It's lovely to have you.

I think my favorite skill trees are Archery (by far), Sneak, Smithing (with Alchemy and Enchanting to boost it to godly levels), and Light Armor, for all them safety perks.

K'sharra Mar

Thank you both for the warm welcomes!
Cordelia, I use Light Armor as well. It's better for sneaking, and my character just looks goofy in heavy armor. :confused:
shadowkitty, this one shows her thanks to you and offers a large kettle of Elsweyr Fondue to you. (Cordelia, you're welcome to the fondue, too. :p )

Elsweyr_Fondue.png

Yum!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
YAY! Fondue!

I used light armour on my Khajiit.. primarily the Nightingale armour. She was a sneak/archer character. I miss her. She was my very first character and I took her to about level 78. Makes me kind of feel like creating another kitteh.

K'sharra Mar

I do like the Nightingale Armor, but I want to improve it, and, on my current file, I don't have the perk for improving enchanted armor yet. Luckily, I found some Glass Armor and a Glass Helmet. It looks really weird on a Khajiit, but it's functional!

Harkin

Necromatic Mastermind
Welcome to the forums! I like the "this one does not encourage race stereotypes" me thinks you will get along well here. My silly orc crashed after face creation, and loading the save forced me to accept his name as "Prisoner"! What a sad tale, I had so many names planned for him! ;(

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts