• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I just want to be f-free...and to have my, uh, mother to be free...I just want these sick people to....rrrrgh!

"S-sorry...I just...r-really want...revenge, uhh, I suppose... So, who are you?" Vylwadem took a seat on a nearby rock.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Lena looked at the woman and felt a certain sadness for the woman as her mother is also there and it must be hell watching someone so close to you suffer.
    " My name is Lena and at the moment I am trying to set up a plan to escape and you and your mother may join as well if you would like." Lena said feeling quite sorry for the woman and looked back to the guards who were still shouting out names and forcing people to answer and Lena saw a new girl being whipped as she collasped to the floor the woman cried out in pain and one of the guards kicked her simutaniously till the woman was gasping for air and eventually stopped breathing all together. Lena bowed her head and prayed that she would be happy in Sovngarde and looked towards the woman and tears began to swell up in her eyes.
    " These people are animals and I will make sure that they will all be killed and if not then I will die trying!" Lena said shaking her head.
    " So who are you then?" Lena asked the woman.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Dove looked at the strange girl. Someone needs confidence, Dove thought. She immediately berrated herself, for there was now way for her to know how long the new girl had been here. She took her fingers to the dirt writing: Dove.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    The only person not present at the meeting was the beaten breton. She was in the center of the mine. The glowing ball returned to he rhand. she threw it at the ground, and a portal opened. As it close, there stood a large ice atronach, with something unique: a large scar running through it.

"Go. Bring Coldharbour upon them" The ice atronach stomped out

Meanwhile, at the meeting, the room suddenly got really cold. and suddenly, a scream rang from the halls

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini take the load of ores of the girls back and shoulders it. Her hands flash in just the slightest. renewing the girls energy and body to when before she was captured she also healed any small wounds on her body "there you go if you need anything come see me I've been here for almost 5 years now" says Desini looking frustrated "I wish these brutes would just fall over and die" A hint of malice in her voice

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    The first part of their plan was going swimmingly, Astrid was flitting among the guards, teasing and flirting with them playfully; playing with her thick auburn hair and fluttering her eyelids.Whatever effect she wanted to have, it was working; the guards were practically drooling over their armour, roving their eyes along her body in such an obvious way that she had to refrain from rolling her eyes and carried on her act despite the occasional grope and the mental undressing she was recieving from every guard she passed or batted an eye at.
    She was good, Agvald had to admit, and he wa shocked that he felt a little angry whenever he saw a guard stroke her arm or brush her hip. Was he getting attached? He retreated back inside his quarter, out of the doorframe and letting the large hide fall back after him.
    They were just business partners...lovers obviously but...long term? Agvald couldn't decide if it was love or pure lust that he held for Astrid...but there was no denying there was something there and it irritated him.

However, as soon as he had lit one of the lanterns in the otherwise dark room; he heard the scream and came rushing out.
    A giant frost atronach was swinging its glacial arms at guards and Agvalds eyes widened. This wasn't part of the plan, in fact, it totally blew the plan out of the water.
    But Agvald had been trained to improvise and react under pressure, he would use his quick reflexes an figure something good out of this situation.
    But in the end, he wasn't quick enough and something he hadn't thought of...happened in front of him.
    The atronach speared one blocky arm, turning it into a large spike of ice, and thrust it into Astrids shoulder before it flung her like a ragdoll upon the opposing wall. Atronachs don't think...they just act.

And that was the mindset that overcame Agvald; he roared with fury and leapt over the small wooden balcony - he had been trained to deal with the immediate threat first, the wounded, later, when all was finished...so he rushed the conjured elemental with his dual swords in hand; throwing the silver one with deadly accuracy into the centre of the things cold chest.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Mairah was happy nobody noticed her absence, and with the guards dealing with the atronach, she was safe for a while. She saw the woman Astrid with an ice spike in her shoulder. She was getting approached by a guard, and instinct took Mairah over. She covered he face, and jumped down over Astrid, and pulled out the weapon she had created. A green blade with a poison pouch, filled with a poison that would kill in 10 minutes. "GET OUT OF THE WAY GIRL!" The guard said pulling a sword out. She hissed in anger, and through dirt into the brutes eyes, then with a swift movement, impaled his thigh, and squeezed her poison out. "Now feel the wrath of The Ranger!" she said into his ear. As she ran over to Astrid the guard fell to his death. "Keep quiet," she said to Astrid as she picked her up, and climbed up to the highest of rafters.

When they got to the top, they both were safe. Without thinking, she pulled out a quick potion she had made, and ripped the ice spike out of her shoulder. "Sorry, this will hurt," she warned as she poured the potion into the wound, and it healed instantly. Mairah uncovered her face. "I know who you are and I am here to help the escape. Agvald will be needing you, so I will return you to your quarters." With no hesitation, Mairah ran Astrid to her quarters without being seen. She layed her down on a bed, "Don't tell anybody I am alive, I must remain dead." She said, running up the wall and into the rafters disappearing again.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini noticed the commotion and decided never a better time to start a fight. She through a large fireball at a straw roofed building Desini walk to what she thought was the vault and melted the door until she got in she took her equipment and put it on "let the fight begin Your stuff is in here sisters" says Desini crushing the skull of a bandit with her ebony mace before flinging a fireball into the midst of a group of of bandits pinned up against the wall "haha tonight we are free" says Desini before slaughtering a large group of bandits with a chain lightning spell.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Mairah jummped down in front of Desini. "Thank you, sister," she said as she ran in and got all of her gear. She ran out of the vault, and pulled out her bow. She shot 9 arrows in 30 seconds, all hitting a target, but not killing them. She walked to the bandits, and pulled out her long sword, and beheaded each of them, one by one. She almost felt pity for the fools, but she wouldn't let any of these girls get hurt any longer. "FOR FREEDOM!" She yelled, as she led a group of mages into the guard bunk, they killed all of them violently, and she was happy she could make an escape.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini was suddenly compelled to run from this place as an order from Meridia Desini ran from the encampment not knowing if she would see anyone she met ever again "damn it Meridia of all time to do this you choose now" screams Desini

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle awoke and washed himself. He put on his tunic,leather pants and went to District 12. He simply sat and watched as the girls farmed and planted seeds. He watched as they built simply wagons wheels and mad caravan axles. He leaned against the back wall and looked up in the sky in boredom.

He didn't like his job but he had to fulfill his contract or he would face death. He spat on the ground and throw rocks. He wanted to stop this enslavement but who would help him?

(I thought I should go into detail on what the slaves do.Since I didn't see any one else go into specifics. Is that ok?)

Bambi

As the atronach is summoned, Nallia sighs, displeased. It won't really help them in anything but revenge, which she thinks is foolish in their circumstances. She wants to get out of here as soon as she can, not stick around. The original plan had far more potential.

Deciding not to dwell over what could have been an easier escape, Nallia retrieves her equipment and makes her way towards the others, wanting to help as much as she can, killing any bandits with well-aimed shots from her bow on the way. Her aim may be as good as ever, but being so tired and hungry the power behind each shot isn't as strong as it normally is.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Dove tilted her head at the noises, reminded her of home. In it's own way it calmed Dove, as she moved through the shadows. Some woman was screaming her lungs off about freedom. Dove had to smirk the monstrosity of the chaos allowed Dove to slip into the bandit's chambers. Dove soon began riffling through thier belongings.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    lena watched the unstoppable madness everything was wrong! Her plan their easiest way of freedom. Lena just watched the chaos and suddenly an old woman was pushed atb Lena and Lena stepped back out of the way. The woman was unmistakably dead. Lena looked to see her belongings not far away in a big room and without a seconds thought she ran. Her bow was so close she could have just picked it up when she heard an ear piercing scream and she turned to see her best friend on the floor a knife to her throat and Lena picked up her bow got an arrow out of the quiver next to it and shot a clear shot at the bandits throat killing him instantly. Lena found her gear and ran to Jena and helped her up.
    " Are you ok?"
    " Yeah I'm fine. Whats going on?"
    " I don't know, but we have to get out now!" Lena screamed as she saw her exit, but lena then remembered the woman who was attending ton the wounded bandits and Lena couldn't let that woman stay here in this hell.
    " Right Jena theres no time to explain so just follow the others!" Lena said giving Jena a kiss on the forhead and ran off inside looking for the woman hoping she was still alive.

As Lena ran inside she saw the young guard and ran up to him as he watched the girls still working in his quarter.
    " Were you working with Agvald? Answer me!" Lena said furiousity running through her body. Lena then walked up to a few girls and told them to run, and almost instantly they did just that fleeing the cave.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Lea awoke to a rumbling sound and with cold breeze running through the halls. Chaos ensues as a frost atronach appeared out of nowhere, bashing the walls and striking anything in its path. Agvald grew in a rage as he saw a woman - who appears to be close to him, in a way - get struck by the atronach, the lady flew to a wall with a large ice spike on her shoulder. Lea watched in disbelief with the happenings around her, Agvald confronting the atronach, slaves and bandits meeting steel upon steel. Lea coaxed her ring her fiancé gave, in hopes to ease the stress the ruckus is causing.

With the guard outside the infirmary gone, Lea sneaked outside to check what has transpired. Avoiding the cross fire from arrows and spells was hard enough, but to not be able to tend to the wounded was too much for her. Lea decided to help the others in her own way and so she went to the armory to check if her gear was still there. She saw a bandit approach the room and grabbed a bow, it was her family longbow, the one they took from her when she became their captive. Lea sprinted to the bandit, hopping over guards and dodging arrows along the way. The bandit, who possesses the ashen bow, failed to notice Lea as she gave a right straight across his jaw. With the bandit on the ground unconscious, Lea continued to the armory to grab her gear. She barely equipped her armor as she was frantically putting them on. With a suit of armor on, Lea went out to grab her bow and a quiver of arrows. She encountered Lena who was confronting a guard just outside. "Hey, what's going on? Did you started the riot?" Lena ignored her words as she went to the other slaves and told them to get out. Lea grabbed Lena's shoulder and turned to face her. "What's your plan? I'll help however I can." Lea gave the weary Lena a smile as she spoke, as if to give her encouragement.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Lena felt someone grabbing her arm expecting Jena to be there, but instead it was the woman who was attending to bandits and Lena listened to the womans words and she honestly didn't know what was going on.
    " I did nto start this it was another prisoner and the plan... well... there isn't one at the moment I'm just trying to get as many people out of here as possible so you can help by... er... hmm." Lena said franticly wondering what this woman could do to help out.
    " Just get as many people out of here as possible and whats you name?" Lena said still rushing people to get a move on and get out.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I'm V-Vylwadem...I-I'll go help some people out of here, th-then, I suppose..!" She ran off and began trying to help some of the slaves to escape during all the confusion, throwing all the things they were carrying at the guards.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    The entrance was starting to crumble with the frenzy of movement; the opening was only held up by some decaying wooden sleepers and the chaotic commotion was causing them to splinter as they shook unsteadily in wherever they were lodged.
    They were coming unstuck and they were they were the only barrier between the bodies underneath and the tonnes of unstable rock above.

Agvald cursed and spat profanities after threat after curse as he clotheslined a guard whilst looking around for Astrid. When he had been slaughtering the atronach, Astrid had somehow disappeared from where she had been bleeding and was now nowhere to be seen. She hadn't been caught in the stampede and thus couldn't be underfoot on the floor, and not would she have moved since she had been so badly wounded.
    "Astrid!" he bellowed above the loud noise and he was practically swimming against a tide of bodies that were desperate for freedom and the escape it promised!
    "Astrid!"

Astrid was delirious, close to unconsciousness in her weakened state...but she heard that voice, that unmistakably gruff voice. So, with the last of her strength she called his name and waved an arm....Agvald saw her faint signal and moved beneath the rafter just in time to catch her as her body had misbalanced and plummeted down.
    He observed that her wound had healed...but...there was something weakening her and in that instant both of them came to terms that she may not survive.
    The nord however, refused to believe this and took it upon himself to deliver her to safety outside...even if it killed him. He kept Astrid in his arms, close to his chest as he shouldered past fighting guards.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    (( Right, well, I'll delete the post. Hard understanding everything :*I ))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts