• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Bambi

Nallia can't take it anymore. This girl is clearly lacking in intelligence. She steps forward,
    "Do you want to get yourself killed!?"

She can't understand why Desini is acting this way. Putting her life at stake for the sake of pride is a stupid move, especially since she is up against someone twice her size. Nallia knows size isn't everything - she is tiny herself - but it sure does make a difference in this sort of situation.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "back away girl I don't want to hurt another prisoner" both of Desini's hands burst into lightning "bring it on you big oaf and I noticed you have some magic up your sleeve too a wizards duel I propose I win I get my freedom I lose I'm yours to use as you please" standing defiantly

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Jaygue jogged steadily through the knee deep snow, ignoring the biting cold of the wind blowing into his face. Despite only wearing a tattered black cloak and his ebony chainmail, the pale faced man showed no sign of being effected by the icy temperatures of Skyrim at night. No, Jaygue had bigger things to worry about, he was on a mission for the guild and when he was working he never let anything distract him.

Completely focused on his task Jaygue continued to run in the direction his magical aura tracking told him to. He was hunting a vampire tonight, his favorite type of monster to kill, and the one he was most skilled at finding. This one was rather unskilled, he hadn't done a very good job covering his 'operations'. Indeed he had actually abducted some teenaged girl from a farm near Whiterun, which made it extremely easy for Jaygue to track him.

He could sense the creature coming nearer with every footstep he took, and Jaygue gripped he hilt of his trusty ebony Katana, Blightfire, firmly. Undead blood would stain the snow tonight. As he was almost upon his target Jaygue finally spotted him with his eyes. A pale Imperial, dragging a young Nord woman through the snow. The girl was limp, but Jaygue could tell she wasn't dead as he still sensed some life flowing through her.

Putting on an extra burst of speed, Jaygue jumped up over a snowbank and slid down the slope to stand before the vampire. Startled by his sudden appearance, the foul creature took a step back, drawing a vicious looking saber and holding it before him. "Back of mortal, you don't want to mess with me. I could rip out your heart before you could even blink!"

Jaygue gave the man a sneer of disgust, "I highly doubt it." He drew Blightfire with lightning quick speed, and slowly twirled the blade about his fingers. As he did sow silver flames began to slowly lick across the shining black surface of its edge. The vampire seemed slightly less confident and glared at Jaygue, "Well maybe not you, but I can sure slice this girls throat before you can do anything!" He dragged the girls limp body in front of himself and put his blade to her throat.

Jaygue sighed, "Do you really think I care if she dies? All I am here to do is kill you, monster. A little Nord girl isn't going to stop me." Then, without hesitation he lifted his hand and sent a ball of glowing silver light at the vampire. The positive energy passed right through the Nord woman, but it burnt the vampire badly. Yelping with pain the man jumped back, dropping the woman to the ground and snarling at Jaygue. Jaygue sprung toward the vampire before he could react further. Blightfire decended towards his skull, but the vampire blocked. Jaygue had expected this, and countered with a vicious punch to the stomach with his gauntleted fist. This attack made the vampire lower his guard and Jaygue finished him with a vicious spin of his blade.

His target down, Jaygue walked over to the unconscious Nord girl. He quickly poured a potion down her throat and her eyes shot open. She gasped at the sight of the witchers scarred and grizzly face, but he ignored it. Jaygue was used to people being scared by him, "Can you get up? You need to get back to your family. Your home is only a few miles to the east of here." The girl got to her feet shakily, and looked at him with fear, "But... I-I ah who... were..." Jaygue shook his head, "It doesn't matter, just head that way and you'll be fine. Trust me." He patted her on the back and guided her gently in the right direction before turning back to the corspe of the Undead monster.

As the girl wandered off back to civilization, Jaygue strode forward, looking down at what had to have been the vampires destination. He saw a wall of sharpened spikes surrounding a small fortress of a sort. Looking closer Jaygue could see wagons, and the wagons seemed to be full of.... people, chained and bound to the sides. Jaygue swore as he realized what this place was, "Slavers." He muttered to himself, and if anyone were nearby, the would have been able to feel the hatred coursing through that simple word.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    A small fleet of dust danced around the light coming from the make shift window, a small hole barred with rusting irons. An arm covered in lacerations went under the light. Hands drew close to the wounded limb, glowing in bright yellow - shaming the very rays of the sun with its warming and soothing feel. "There you, go, try not to move your arm for a few hours." A soft angelic tone flew across the room of moaning individuals. The patched-up man stood from his stool and went out the doorway. "Next?" The lady asked, looking over the three injured men sitting in a row. A nord stood and approached the lady with a limp leg, expression of pain raced to his face with every small step he make.

Lea stood in the middle of a make shift infirmary, beds made of hay piles covered with fur, stools that are one termite away from breaking, dinner utensils serving as tools for surgery. Blood dripped from the limp nord's leg as he stationed it beside the small bed. "Damn slave cut me." Lea took a small sip of blue liquid, slightly enervating her. She placed her hands over the injured nord's leg, stopping it from bleeding and closing its wound. She handed him a walking stick and exclaimed, "Use this to support yourself as you won't be able to use your leg for about an hour." The nord grabbed the stick and stood, his condition significantly improved by Lea's efforts. "Next?"

It was the same routine everyday, injured bandit after injured bandit enter the infirmary. Some of them complain of diseases, some were injured due to their own drunken acts, most complain of injuries made by feisty slaves. Despite being physically draining, the other slaves wanted her job, who wouldn't? The bandits treat you well, no harsh punishments like physical beatings or magical torture, three meals a day. What they don't know is that she is already tortured enough, so much so that a physical one would be gladly exchanged for what burden she bears. I know you'll get mad at me for thinking this but, it seems that Aetherius would be the place we'll finally see each other again. I miss you so much, Wostrun. Her inner thought was broken as she hear quite a commotion coming from the cell blocks where the slaves are housed. Only one reason raced to her head. "Not again, Desini." She mumbled to herself, hoping that Desini would eventually calm down and not receive another torture from the bandits. The last patient stood from his seat, pale and weak. Lea handed him a potion, and after a few moments of drinking it, the bandit was cured of whatever he is afflicted with. "Thanks." The bandit left the infirmary with new found energy.

Lea sat down on her chair, exhausted from work. She looked at the small window, bearing a slight frown of anxiety on her face. I hope you are alright, wherever you are. Just then a monarch butterfly flew through the small hole and landed on her open palm. Shock overcame Lea with the appearance of the insect. It batted away its wings, almost as if trying to communicate with her. Her surprise was replaced with bliss as a smile grew on her face.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Dove slid back into the shadows, after the days excitement had ended. Not being able to speak has its disadvantages, Dove thought. She soon began to try and figure out her plan. Luckily, Dove was stealthy enough she started working on her Shankshaw. It was a simple homemade tool Dove learned to make in the Ratways of Riften. A little piece of metal or wood that could if made right opperate as a small dagger and a lockpick. Dove would take her time after all all she had was time. No bandits had taken note of her and she was glad. Hell, Dove thought. The only one about my age is the kitty. Dove was able to carefully work some time on her Shankshaw while avoiding scrutiny from her captors.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    (( Time zones T_T ))

Agvald then did something he thought he would never do, never break him morals to do. But in order to maintain his cover he would have to punish the girl accordingly so as to not get another bandit to have here head on a stick. So, by that means, the nord raised his hand and slapped the back mouthing girl down with a lot of force - looking to floor he and get it over with. Sure she would have a bruise (And she deserved much more by true bandit standards) but she would get out of losing her head.

He saw to R'alle, seeing if the magic had done too much damage to the Khajiit - "are you alright?" he asked sincerely (albeit a bit gruffly).

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini gets up and sprints away from the burly nord she realized that she wasn't as hurt as usual but she still heals herself.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Rona stood in shock at Desini, glad to see she'd got free but taken aback by the stupidity she was showing. Shaking her head she backed against a wall and slipped away, hoping to get back to work unnoticed. She didn't understand why the mage was so intent on causing trouble for herself. Perhaps she had no home to go to. Perhaps she was happy to end her days in this miserable place.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Lena looked in pure disbeliefe at all the fighting and all that had gone. Lena had only began working when everything went crazy. First the woman who went by the name Desini had been arguing with one of the guards, Agvald. Secondly the woman Desini tried to burn Agvald, but it hadn't gone to plan so Desini was strangled and another girl through a rock at Agvalds head. A young guard had been spiked, a new very quiet girl came in, then another girl who was kicked and threatened so badly she couldn't get up! It was complete madness and it was complete insanity!
    " Why had these girls put up with this? Why don't they start a rebellion? Why don't they work togerther?" Lena thought, these questions buzzing through her mind.

Lena watched as Agvald let go of the struggling Desini who then ran off some where. Lena was so angered at how these bandits treated people and Lena wasn't going to take it. Not her. She was going to have to think of something so she could escape. Everything was just so complex it nearly fried her brain.

Lena walked round to a few girls ( thats everyone who is a girl in this rp) and told them all to meet her in there sleeping place which was a small place at the back of the cave which had about twelve different quarters all filled with girls and Lena told the girls to meet in quarter 12 which wasn't filled up much and she recognised a few girls who she saw just last night and she wanted them all to meet so they could try and come up with an escape plan. Lena then looked around to see if there was any sign of Desini, but she was no where to be seen and Lena didn't want to leave Desini out of the conversation so Lena kept looking, but with no luck.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Agvald walked back to his platform and mead bottle, allowing Desini to scuttle away. She didn't concern him anymore but the girl who had been struck, Lena, was going around the girls - speaking with the quietly, but obviously speaking with them...
    That didn't strike odd at all now did it?
    At least, it didn't seem apparent to the guards who had the IQ of teaspoons and Agvald seemed alone in his observation.
    He called Bjørnholm over.
    "See that girl there?" Agvald whispered into the crusting ear of the large, disgusting nord, whilst he kept his eyes on Lena. The brute followed Agvalds gaze and almost salivated with a lecherous smile as he replied;
    "Yeah...what about it chief?"
    "Do you think I'd be allowed her as my payment for today's work?"
    Bjørnholm looked flabbergasted, he had never heard or seen Agvald requesting a girl for his bed, and after the initial shock his twisted smile returned.
    "Finally taking your payment, you're due about thirty girls considering how many times you've refused them...course ya can have her,"
    Agvald nodded and then let go of Bjørnholm's shoulder, the larger nord almost skipping with glee at how Agvald was finally joining the rest of them in their dirty little den of vices - they would finally have something in common.
    He didn't gather that Agvald was thinking of doing something else entirely.

Bjørnholm sidled up to Lena and leered near the girls face, "Well ain't you the lucky one tonight?" Before he left her to ponder what he meant.
    Agvald, meanwhile, kept his eyes on her.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    lena turned her head to brute of a nord and nearly gave a cry of pure horror at his looks.He had said something about Lena being lucky and she didn't know what he meant, but soon dreading what it could mean and the last word the brute said was "tonight" which almost confirmed her nightmare, but just to make sure she asked him.
    " What do you mean by I'm a lucky one tonight?" Lena said in pure disgust wandering who she was going to be with.

Bambi

Nallia is happy that the girls haven't lost their hope of leaving. She's happy they're organising something productive rather than continuing with the stupid way they had been acting. She's not happy with Desini's attitude.

Since the scene is over, she goes back to work, not thinking about meeting in quarter 12 just yet because she doesn't want to get her hopes up. The guards are watching them harder than before Desini acted up and Nallia doesn't want to do anything to cause suspicion.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini finds herself surrounded by bandits she puts her hands up and goes without a struggle before being hit in the head the jeweled pummel of sword. She awakes to find herself trapped in a room and tied onto a bed she struggles but she can not escape from her binds. She accepts she can't escape and sits there and waits for the bandit who will have his way with her

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle was about to strike the slave when an Ice spike pierced his ribs. He yelped as he tumbled back. He almost fell back when he steadied himself on his sword. He Grimaced as he walked back towards the guard quarters. He held his side as he heard the Nord man speak.

"are you alright?" R'alle nodded. "Never Better.." He entered his room and tore off his tunic and shoulder guards. He observed the Spike and frowned. He gripped it with 2 hands and pulled. It slid out and R'alle quickly ran to his friend Smoa. Smoa was a short fat Breton man. The man patched R'alle up quickly.

He left the man some gold and went back to his room. He realized his mistake in underestimating the slaves.
    This time he put on full leather armor including steel shoulderguards. It was Heavy but R'alle grew accustomed to it.

He walked back to the slave quarters and found chief. He walked up to Agvald and spoke "All patched up..."
    R'alle realized what his boss was about to do. R'alle walked off in the other direction. He felt disgusted at what these men did to the slaves. He understood that slavery helped in work and gold but he never understood why they were raped.

He leaned against the cage walls looking for the mage who attacked him. He wanted revenge...He wanted blood

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle spots the attacker and leaps to action. He follows the group of bandits into the room. As the bandits leave on by one he notices one stays and starts to unbuckle his pants. R'alle steps behind the man and rests his sword on the man's neck. The blade was cold and intimidating.

The man turned around slowly and looked at R'alle confused. R'alle spoke firmly "No.....She is to be observed."
    The man shoved R'alle out of the way as he left. R'alle shut the door and looked at the tied woman.
    "Why?"

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "cause man like you can't get a real women so the rape them to have their fill o pleasure" says Desini looking at the Khajiit wanting to throw another ice spike into him.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Lena was so distraught over the whole thought about being used for sex she walked away from the nord without an answer, tears building up in her eyes and she used her ragged sleve to push back the tears. Lena noticed the return of the young guard who was attacked earlier by Desini and to be honest Lena had no sympathy for the guard even though he was younger than Lena.

Lena went back to where she was previously working and started to work once more trying to stay strong and not to show weakness infront of the bandits knowing she would only be teased and offened. Lena carried on till she heard a gasp from behind her and a loud thumping sound rung through her eyes. Lena turned round to see a woman about the same age of herself and the woman lay on the floor motionless the womans eyes looking surprisingly happy and then it dawned on Lena this woman wasn't happy. Not completly she was just glad to leave this place and go to Sovngarde and Lena then felt an urge to join in the womans happiness of being free.

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle threw his hands up in defense."I have done nothing to harm anyone of you woman. You act like I RAPE and KILL. I nearly defend my objective.....You don't know me. Maybe I should've let you get raped and desecrated. Perhaps when your child is born it can be slave too? Anyways I can see where you are coming from. I too feel the punishments are unnecessary and extreme.... I wish to help but I don't how. I am still bind by a contract. Are you good with loopholes?"

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "fine just untie me and let me get back to work" says Desini almost pleading to be let out.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Agvald left for his chambers as his shift ended, he shrugged his weapon belt off and sat on the side of the bed, unarmed and rubbing the back of his neck tiredly.

Meanwhile, two slobbering bandits - an Orc and a redguard - moved up behind Lena and grabbed her by the arms, going to hoist her into the air and carry her, roughly, into the separate section where the guards made their digs.
    The metal gate would be closed behind her, and she would be tossed into Agvalds chamber to be his possession until he was finished with her...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts