• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini went to work begrudgingly looking at the women who were wounded and tired and she did her best to alleviate their pain and heal their wounds and ressurected those she could and told them they had died you are free now go and live your lives.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Mairah couldn't see anything. She could only smell a dark, dank smell of rotten flesh. She was being dragged by 2 large man, and she couldn't even struggle after the beating she took. As they pulled off the dark hood and took the cloth out of her mouth she couldn't even speak, she was to dizzy. They threw her into a small cell and tossed some rags to her. "Alright Miarah, welcome to your new home!" a man said. She couldn't even see him she was so disoriented. "You will work until we say otherwise, you will report to registry every morning. If you are out of line you will pay, with your head." The harsh words didn't faze her, she slowly got her vision back and looked for a way out. She managed to unbind her hands and feet without the guards looking. As one came to undo them, she grabbed the knife out his hands and stabbed him in the thigh. She made a run towards the cage entrance, but a large wooden mallet stopped her in her tracks.

She woke up again, blood everywhere, her blond hair, died with it. She was already changed into the rags, and the guard that she had stabbed had a savage look on his face. She had felt violated. She knew that there was no getting out here anytime soon, so she would have to bare with it. As the guards walked her to an open room, she saw thousands of girls. Some old enough to be her mother, and some young enough to be her sister. She scanned the whole cave. All exits were guarded. In the center of the group a couple of men were shouting names. "This is the registry, Mairah, where your name will be called every morning. If you do not answer, you will be presumed dead. If we find you and you don't answer, you will be dead." The man continued, "It is a simple ecosystem...Work or die." He said with a small chuckle. As she watched the registry continue, she saw a man hit a small girl, hard. She wanted to impale him with an arrow right as it happened, but her belongings were gone. They put her into the crowd, and she waited for her name.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    He looked around as the girls worked, noticing one of them gong around and healing her sisters in bonds. Deep down, and in his mind, Agvald applauded the girl that was trying to do her bit of good in a dank, hard situation...but the other bandits were not as forgiving as Agvald, and when the nord saw one of the patrolling overseers about to turn the corner and see Desini, Agvald improvised and threw the mead bottle just above Desini's head; where it shattered against the wall with great force, sending shards of glass flying.

"Oi!" he roared as convincingly as he could (which was pretty damn convincing), "no magic! Unless you want to lose your hands!"

He looked over to the new girl that had arrived, looking angry and full of contempt...and Agvald mirrored her feelings whilst someone else took her register; Mairah was it?

"Bjørnholm!" he yelled over to the guy that had brought the new girl in, "how's the boss expecting to keep new meat fresh when the stores are rotting daily?!"

"He just said he wanted the girls Agvald! Not my problem or yours if they keep dying, besides..." he looked at the new girl with a lecherous smile, "consider these improvements on old models..."

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "you think you can hold us all here you better back away now or else you are going to lose your manhood" says Desini her hands bursting into flames and looking at him directly her eyes staring straight into him as if stabbing at his soul like deep purple lances "now back away and leave me be you brute or i will find the one you call astrid and i will horribly scar and burn her beyond recognition.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Agvald was brought back to the healer with the girls quick words and the tall nord stood; twiddling the blade in his hand by the handle with expertise, spinning it round and in loops with deadly skill. He was a man extremely comfortable with a blade and it showed.
    "You really musn't value your tongue," Agvald started, stopping the blade a hairs breadth from his face, "but where we'll send you afterwards, the men with have no need of your tongue...just your mouth - hollowed of teeth and anything else obstructive."

He looked back down at Desini, eyes burrowing into her own with a calm, cold gaze, "you wouldn't want that would you?"

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Meanwhile, one Breton who was sleeping nearby finally awoke..and it was apparent that she was sick. She coughed and tried to get up, but stumbled over and fell face first. She tried a second time, but couldn't stand up.

Another bandit saw this. He walked over to the short girl and proceeded to stomp on her. Despite the girls whimpers and grunts of pain, the bandit continued to stomp her again and again until she looked like she was dead.

"Get up girl, or I poke you with a hot iron" the cruel bandit spat at her and walked off

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Rona had set to work, silently thanking Desini for showing the small kindness to those who needed it. But of course it didn't go unnoticed and she soon heard the violent roar coming from the large nord Agvald. Once he stopped speaking Rona quietly made her way over to the mage and tried to grab her attention. "What are you doing? Have you no hope to return home? If you bait him you'll only seal your fate to die here. Please don't do anything reckless...too many have already died here."

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    "does it look like i'm that bad of a healer i can replace lost limbs and bring back the dead now as i said back away before i burn your manhood leave me alone" says Desini as the flames in her hands intensified she thinks a moment "maybe i should charm him with that power" thought Desini "i am not here to take your crap i've been here longer than you have" says Desini staring Agvald down

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    (OOC: Ill be back on later tonight, just include me in the working, but my girl doesn't talk for a while. So just leave her to work. Thanks.)

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "If you can bring yourself back from the dead then I will be most impressed," he smiled condescendingly and then motioned to the girl who had walked over to the Mage with a death wish and tried to reason with her; "listen to your smart friend before we preform a lobotomie with a nail and a spoon, I would love to see you 'burn my manhood' when you'll struggle to keep saliva inside your mouth..."

He leant over the fence, sheathing his sword and folding his arms, "or maybe I'll take you to my bed tonight? In a way were there will be no using your powers...how does that sound?"

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini let out a jet of flames at his legs "now as i said back away" Desini says while walking away with Rona her eyes jabbing into his very mind "kill me and Meridia will have you head"

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    (Night Lyron :))

Rona leapt back as flames shot from Desini's hands, her mother's words ringing in her ears that magic was a dangerous gift. Looking in devastation as the fire licked and burned at Agvald's legs, Rona quickly followed Desini. "You are far braver than I. I don't know how you can stay strong in this place" Being trapped here made Rona feel younger than ever before and she found herself looking to Desini for some kind of advice on how to get by in this hell, even if she was a mage.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Agvald watched the flames harmlessly bounce of his skin, the dragonflesh spell he had weaved in his head provided him with the protection from any spell the weakened girl could throw at him. 'Are you quite done?" he asked calmly, despite his aggression being all too clear, as he ascended the steps towards Desini. He approached her and went to wrap a hand around her throat, hoisting her into the air with the aim to choke her into unconsciousness;

"Where is your goddess now hmm?" He held on fast, with just enough pressure to bruise...even though he could have snapped her neck like a twig if he had wanted to....

((ooc - I hope this is okay with you Parven~ tell me if it isn't and I'll change it ;D ))

R'alle

young but able
    R'alle awoke from the guard quarters. He slid his dark black tunic on and strapped on his leather shoulder guards. He put on his leather braces and leather boots and sprinted to the role call. He couldn't be late to such an event.

He followed behind Agvald. The man looked angry and frustrated. R'alle set his palm on his blade holster. The blade was a long ebony one. The 14 year old was prepared to kill anyone. He giggled As Agvald punched a smart ass in the eye. The khajiit followed the man as his job was. He was to watch Agvald's back at all cost.

R'alle almost dozed off until he seen Agvald confront a slave. R'alle sprinted down to the confrontation and leaped back at the flames. Agvald simply held the slave above the ground by her throat. R'alle stepped forward drawing his blade. He pointed it to the surrounding slaves.

"Anyone who steps up will be put down....Anyone one brave enough to accept the challenge?" R'alle smiled revealing his sharp khajiit canines. It's been awhile since he had fresh meat.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    ((ooc - yeah thats fine she will strike back Boudica))

Desini noticing how her fire did nothing to him she enveloped her fist in electricity and punches straight Agvald in the stomach before elbowing him in the throat "hgggn let go of me you brute *cough*"

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Dove looked out and looked through out the complex. Dove was still working but the mute was just taking in all the sights. The mage was a firey one, Dove thought a small smirk from her pun. I will need some friends. Her white hair was grimed over so, she appearled like any other peasant girl.

Dove watched the others, and tilted her head to the side at the Khajiit boy. There was some role call thing, though the bandits didn't get a name from Dove for obvious reasons. The little kitty wants to dance? Dove thought. She stood at stode out to the commotion and stared at the khajiit. He had caught her interest.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Seeing Desini held above was too much for Rona, grabbing a nearby rock she stepped forward desperate not too see one of the few good people in this place die. "Stop please! You're going to kill her!" Before she could do anything more however the Khajit that seemed to shadow Agvald approached, his blade drawn. Hearing his challenge she breathed deeply, standing her ground. If she'd had her mother's scimitars she would had quickly accepted, but she was unarmed here and she knew she needed to be more careful.

Looking at R'alle she frowned, he looked so young, practically a cub. She didn't care about his threat...no one who looked that young should be that happy to draw innocent blood. Hearing Desini's choked words however had any notion of a challenge flee her mind, spinning on her heels to see the mage fight back. Seeing a chance to help she gripped the rock tightly in her hand and threw it as hard as she could at Agvald, the sharp tip hitting him in the back of the head. It was enough to draw blood and hopefully distract him enough for Desini to get her breath back, even if that meant his attention would find her.

Bambi

Nallia scowls, she had said her name when called and had gone straight to work when she was asked to. She doesn’t like being ordered around, but she simply has no choice if she wants to live, which she has every intention of doing.

When Desini lashes out against the bandits and is punished accordingly, it takes a lot of willpower not to attack. She hates seeing others suffering but it was her fault she was being strangled. She had been warned and still persisted with threatening the bandit.

Nallia questions why she continues after warning. Does she have a death wish? Is she that ignorant to think she could bring harm to the bandit?

As the girl continues to be strangled, Nallia feels her heart beating faster and faster in her chest. She didn’t know if she could live with herself if she watched her die without helping. This is a new experience to Nallia. She hasn’t ever seen someone die at another’s hands, it’s always her who does the killing.

As Rona throws the rock Nallia winces. She’s glad other people are concerned for their fellow captives, but to strike back without thought for consequences – it is a foolish action.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Desini breaks free of the hold on her throat she backs away quickly healing herself where she was being choked before throwing a Ice spike into the Young Khajiits rib cage " now back away from me you little twit of a man" she says staring Agvald down

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts