Kind of a "wow" moment...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
...but definitely mod-related.

I have the UFO mod installed and I have 4 active followers: Brelyna, Derkeethus, Jenassa & Lydia. Outdoors, this makes most dragon fights (with Deadly Dragons installed) still very challenging, as most of their breath weapons are base 1-hit kills unless I have a resistance active. It also evens up things with the Warzones mod and turns a battle against 18 Forsworn into a real tactical epic. Fun!!!

I generally have between 0-4 wait outside when entering a dungeon depending on how cramped and/or epic I think it will be inside.

When I had everyone "relaxing" at Breezehome so I could go become a werewolf, I of course awakened far from Whiterun and did that quest with Aela the buggy-non-fighting-shot-blocking-huntress. When that was done I was unable to fast travel due to "enemies", but when I saw that the follow-up Companions' quest was nearby I decided to do it alone.

After an epic solo (except for conjuring) battle against the Necromancers occupying Fort Amol, I entered Lost Knife Hideout approaching my carry limit, only to find Brelyna already inside lobbing ice spikes at some Silver Hand thugs. I had to do the "you know... time to go..." dialog afterward, but perfect timing, B!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts