Killing Rampages Throughout Large Cities

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
Why do we enjoy doing this? >__> Is it just me and my unusually sadistic mind, or is this amusing to you, as well?

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
And THAT is why Pickpocketing is the most useful Skill in the game. Have you ever stolen every weapon from every guard in a city? :p I've never tried it... Wonder what would happen if a dragon attacked.

Why do we enjoy doing this? >__> Is it just me and my unusually sadistic mind, or is this amusing to you, as well?

Why stop at just major cities I made a character that I boosted up to level 81 before starting any quest lines. I plan on killing anyone who opposes me and to become the most wanted man to ever step foot in Skyrim. I play on an Xbox so no mods for me = (I seen a mod out there that makes it so you can kill little children. One other thing I wish I could do is kill any one I want, nothing worse than being to most powerful warrior in the land and not being able to finish off some people I don't care if there important to the game.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
Yeah, I made a character that sought to bring back the Order of the Mythic Dawn, and I completed Dagon's Quest. Eventually, he ended up as a Conjuration mage who wielded Mehrunes' Razor. His goal was only to terrorize every living thing in Tamriel, save other Daedra and Daedra worshipers.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I want to. I mean I really want to. But part of me wants to preserve everything the way it is, from the annoying preacher to the snobby Nazeem, in spite of the fact that they grate on my last nerve. To watch the killing animation as I skewer Arcadia, or creep up behind Belethor's little toady and slit his throat. Or just run amok and do a smack down on all who oppose me. Fear me, you insignificant worms! I am Dragonborn and I was born to kick your asses!

But not yet. Not yet.

And I know I could save and do it but that would be cheating! :eek:

Shadowbane

Premium Member
I do, but i always load the previous save afterword. I wish people would respawn though. or atleast be replaced by someone with a diffrent name, esspecially for important characters like merchants, blacksmiths and others. then I could go on killing sprees and build up my bounty to great masses in one hold at a time.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
Guards either seem to take much longer to re-spawn,or they don't re-spawn at all - for me at least.

Ned

Nerevarine
Morrowind was great. After I was super duper god of everything and had every item and finished every quest, I killed all the world leaders. I killed Vivec. That's right. I murdered Vivec. Morrowind was so legit.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Yeah, I kill them all. It's fun when you run out of things to do in Skyrim.

Waffle_Bombs

Most fun thing to do? Unequip all armor, run up to a guard, punch him, and then run threw town, dodging arrows and punching civilians :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts