Xbox 360 Khajiit Vampire or Werewolf or...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
So, starting a new play through and my thoughts are erratic at best on what to do as a Khajiit. Now, this character will be an Assassin/Thief but my question to you good people is this: Does playing as a Vampire (being basically a big, loveable house cat) seem okay OR as a Werewolf (the whole Wolf/Dog/Cat thing is putting me off).
What would YOU do?
Join Companions?
Dawnguard?
Dark Brotherhood?
Thieves Guild?
Play as a Vampire? Werewolf? Neither? I'm just tapped for ideas and was looking for fresh options/suggestions from you because I know there are a lot of Khajiit players out there. Thanks for your time.

I don't really think of it as a cat/dog thing....I think of it more as being a beast and turning into an even bigger and badder beast when someone really needs a beating. I've said it before, but I think of Bruce Banner turning into The Hulk haha just in beast forms.

If I played an assassin I'd probably go with vampire though, since the werewolf form is anything but subtle. Though being a werewolf could be an interesting mechanic as it'd certainly give you options on how to clear dungeons.

Being a vampire could potentially make you a better assassin with boosts to sneak and illusion. But being a werewolf would make you versatile if you're someone who gets bored of sticking with one style for one character....and clearing dungeons like I'm doing a speed run in the werewolf form has become a guilty pleasure of mine, so I'm admittedly a little biased, but tossing enemies around like ragdolls is very satisfying.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I'm partial to werewolves since vampirism, especially stage 4, has so damned many drawbacks to anyone trying to play the game after the fact.

My khajiit did the DB since he's an assassin playstyle anyway, and will do Companions later on.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?

Panthera

Don Gato
So, starting a new play through and my thoughts are erratic at best on what to do as a Khajiit. Now, this character will be an Assassin/Thief but my question to you good people is this: Does playing as a Vampire (being basically a big, loveable house cat) seem okay OR as a Werewolf (the whole Wolf/Dog/Cat thing is putting me off).
What would YOU do?
Join Companions?
Dawnguard?
Dark Brotherhood?
Thieves Guild?
Play as a Vampire? Werewolf? Neither? I'm just tapped for ideas and was looking for fresh options/suggestions from you because I know there are a lot of Khajiit players out there. Thanks for your time.
I have just the same dilemma abot Khajiit being werewolf... it's really awkward... Bethesda should make it like that, when you get this werewolf disease you became werecat if you are Khajiit, if you are Argoninan than werelizard.
The same goes for vampire master there should be distinct difference when you transform. I mean As argonian you have reptile scaled skin than you transform and you have human skin. Argonians would look better if they would be more dragon like when transformed.
I'm partial to werewolves since vampirism, especially stage 4, has so damned many drawbacks to anyone trying to play the game after the fact.

My khajiit did the DB since he's an assassin playstyle anyway, and will do Companions later on.

I have Imperial vampire stage 4 playing on master without armor... scratch that I do have royal vampire armor but I'm not skilled in light or heavy armor. And I don't have any problems... except when fire dragon attacks me I'm a bit in tight situation but survivable. :)

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I believe the Khajiit's naturally enhanced unarmed damage stacks with the werewolf transformation, which makes a Khajiit werewolf fairly more powerful than your average lycanthrope. As far as the cat to wolf thing goes, I wouldn't think on it. It's really no stranger than man/elf to wolf when you think about it. Perhaps a little less strange, since Khajiit are already bestial in appearance. If anything, they have less fur to grow.

Panthera Tigris said:
I mean As argonian you have reptile scaled skin than you transform and you have human skin. Argonians would look better if they would be more dragon like when transformed.

Godzilla?

Panthera

Don Gato
I believe the Khajiit's naturally enhanced unarmed damage stacks with the werewolf transformation, which makes a Khajiit werewolf fairly more powerful than your average lycanthrope. As far as the cat to wolf thing goes, I wouldn't think on it. It's really no stranger than man/elf to wolf when you think about it. Perhaps a little less strange, since Khajiit are already bestial in appearance. If anything, they have less fur to grow.

Godzilla?
Godzilla doesn't have wings! :p Basically the same vampire master as it is only with scaled skin and horns...

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
Panthera Tigris said:
Godzilla doesn't have wings! :p Basically the same vampire master as it is only with scaled skin and horns...

That would be epic, no doubt. It must be modded.

Godzilla shoulda had wings, even if he couldn't use them to fly due to his immense size. Imagine how awesome that would be: Winged Godzilla. Alduin would flee so fast, it's not even funny.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
My poor Khajiit is a Werewolf and doesn't know whether to hike his leg on a tree or use a litter box. Thanks for all the ideas. It helped a lot.