• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hammertoes

Hey everyone. First time poster.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to find the Khajiit caravans? I know they are supposed to travel back and forth between certain cities, but I'm level 11 and still haven't stumbled onto any. Are they in certain places on certain days?

I emptied the good stuff out of the invisi-chest in Dawnstar, and I believe I need to talk to the caravan merchant to get the chest to respawn?

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Well i havent noticed any correlation between days and town just go outside the gate and wait at 24hour intervals until they appear. Simple

Happy Hunting freind.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I remember seeing them often just outside of Whiterun. Don't know exactly when, but you should eventually stumble upon them.

Nameless1

no matter when I go to whiterun, dawnstar, or solitude they are there. I havent seen them by any of the other towns/cities.

and I have never seen them traveling... except on one mission where yu have to kill a certain khajiit that "travels with tha caravans" but really it was just 3 khajiit running to whiterun...

Panthera

Don Gato
no matter when I go to whiterun, dawnstar, or solitude they are there. I havent seen them by any of the other towns/cities.

and I have never seen them traveling... except on one mission where yu have to kill a certain khajiit that "travels with tha caravans" but really it was just 3 khajiit running to whiterun...

Stand outside of city and wait evry 2 or 3 hours to see when they will show up.

J'Sabbah

I've encountered them outside Windhelm too. I thought they moved depending on what level you are but I guess I am wrong...

Barryl85

I was looking for them to buy lockpicks when I was around level 10 - I distinctly remembered them outside of whiterun from the first time I travelled to there, so off I went and omg no khajiit.

I then found out on here they were travellers and up until I was level 30 I didn't manage to find them again and I had visited all (9) major cities and guess what it was in Whiterun !

Dont get me wrong I didnt intentionally search for them just a quick look around and I joined the thieves guild just to get lock picks, now I have 250 odd and hardly need them !

Stone

Retired Moderator
On my game, there always at the entrance of Dawnstar at around 8-9am

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts