• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raygc1

I know the name of the Idea most likely isn't original, but this my second challenge that I have created.

nOOb rules:
.When you start off the game, you have to be a Khajiit, as the title says.
.When you go into the keep with either Hadvar or Ralof, DON'T WEAR the Imperial OR Stormcloak armor, Wear you're default rags.
. You can use any weapon inside the keep, but as soon as you find a dagger, start using the dagger.
.As soon as you get to Riverwood, sell EVERYTHING BUT your Dagger(any kind), long bow, and hide shield.
.Start raiding places, like forts, caves, anything.(if you want to go raid towns, go on ahead.)
.Every time you raid a place, go sell everything but your clothes ,dagger,bow, and shield.
.Enchanting and Smithing ARE allowed.
.When you get to at least level 20, you can start to wield stronger weapons like swords,maces,War axes, that sort of thing, and also light armor.Level 45 you can wield heavy weapons, 50 you can use anything.
. Difficulty set through Apprentice through Master.

HARDCORE
.When you start off the game, you have to be a Khajiit, as the title says.
.When you go into the keep with either Hadvar or Ralof, DON'T WEAR the Imperial OR Stormcloak armor, Wear you're default rags.
.You can pick up other weapons, but use ONLY FISTS inside the keep untill you find a dagger(one is in the torture room)
.NO SMITHING OR ENCHANTING OR MAGIC(Except restoration spells.)
.As soon as you get to Riverwood, sell EVERYTHING BUT your Dagger(any kind), long bow, and hide shield.
.Start raiding places, like forts, caves, anything.(if you want to go raid towns, go on ahead.)
.Every time you raid a place, go sell everything but your clothes ,dagger,bow, and shield.
.When you get to at least level 35, you can start to wield stronger weapons like swords,maces,War axes, that sort of thing, and also light armor.Level 51 you can wield heavy weapons, 69 you can use anything.
. Difficulty Exeprt and Master ONLY.

I hope people like this challenge. If you do a let's play with this challenge, post a link to this forum and compliments, it would be appreciated. :D

Links to my other challenges:
Iron Challenge
Leather Challenge

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts