Keeper of the Morag Tong - Fedave Sedas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Maybe the only armor that can survive is Wolf Armor?
Hmmm, maybe a bit too predictable, but interesting. I'm also thinking about having to drop everything I'm carrying, then go look for it afterwards, and have to find ways to modify my gear so I don't keep losing it!

Really, though, how could a wolf carry all that stuff, even with the carry weight restrictions we play with. After all, this is a hardcore play through!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Hmmm, maybe a bit too predictable, but interesting. I'm also thinking about having to drop everything I'm carrying, then go look for it afterwards, and have to find ways to modify my gear so I don't keep losing it!

Really, though, how could a wolf carry all that stuff, even with the carry weight restrictions we play with. After all, this is a hardcore play through!
That is almost too hardcore though it seems like that would jsut make changing a boring chore instead of making it more rewarding. It is your playhrough though so do as you wish

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
That is almost too hardcore though it seems like that would jsut make changing a boring chore instead of making it more rewarding. It is your playhrough though so do as you wish
Well, in the beginning he will only change once a month, so it wouldn't be that bad, and as he gains more control he can prepare. Seems like the first couple times should be pretty harsh, especially if he has no idea what or why it is happening.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Well, in the beginning he will only change once a month, so it wouldn't be that bad, and as he gains more control he can prepare. Seems like the first couple times should be pretty harsh, especially if he has no idea what or why it is happening.
Yeah I guess Idk I'm am very annoyed with things that are really challenging as I just don't enjoy challenges. I guess its just in what you and enjoy and how you want to play :)

DarkEastwood

8th of Heartfire, 4E 201

I've been thieved. Robbed. Stolen from. I can't even believe it.

I went to sleep last night at the Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm, and I guess in the middle of the night, a thief broke in and stole all of my money. All five thousand of it. But I wouldn't let that slow me down. I woke up at 5am and was set on killing that beggar. I wouldn't let a filthy Nord persecute my people.

I roamed the streets, looking for hiding spots but couldn't find anything. This city has hardly any elevations, and too many turns. So I decided to get him while he was alone, from afar. I crawled into some shrubs and spotted him near the inn. No other soul stirred the streets, so now was the perfect time. I took aim and fired. The arrow soared through the air, and ended up going right through his torso. He died instantly. I looked around, and made sure nobody witnessed it. Then I made my way to the gates. It was only a matter of time before the guards discovered the body.

I reached the carriage, then remembered I was broke. Luckily, the Khajiit Caravans were just outside the city, and gave me money for some lock picks I had in store. I used that money to pay the carriage driver to take me to Whiterun. I needed money, and I still had a bounty notice there. So the whole midday I sat on the carriage.

I reached Whiterun, and immediately set off in a brisk jog toward the Bandit hideout. Unfortunately, I had only a dozen arrows left so the attack would involve rationing arrows. I must not miss, and I can't reveal my hiding spot. As I arrived, I noticed this is the same place I found Amren's sword. I guess they got reinforcements from othe Bandit camps while I was away. Regardless, I entered and started stealthily walking through the hideout. I saw a man standing by himself, so I quickly shot an arrow at him, making him fall after the first arrow. Perfect.

I resumed my trek through the cave, looting some chests on the way. I forgot how much gold was stashed in these places. Anyway, I came upon a final chamber, where I saw the bandit leader I had encountered before, as well as another bandit. The huge woman that appeared t be the leader was sitting there, watching the fire, while the bandit was patrolling. I silently came up from behind the patrolling bandit and drew my sword. I jabbed my sword through his stomach, holding his scream in with my hand. I slowly dropped the corpse, and started coating an arrow with my strongest, most potent poison. I drew the arrow, then fired at the bandit leaders head. It cut into her, and she screamed as she got up. She was still alive! I drew another arrow and followed another shot. This one pierced her chest and sent her flying back against the wall. She lied there, breathless against the cold stone. I continued to loot the area, then evacuated the hideout before reinforcements came.

I made my way back to Whiterun and sold my loot, and redeemed the bounty. I now have 500 gold to my name again. I'm making my way back up to the top. I retired to the inn, and rented a room. My usual room. I can't count how many times I've slept in this same bed. I feel at home again.

DarkEastwood

9th of Heartfire, 4E 201

I can't even believe it. I've been robbed two nights in a row. Somebody is out to stop me. I just know it.

This time they stole my weapons and gold. Both of my swords, as well as my bow. They left my arrows though, but they'll do no good without a bow. Luckily, I sleep with most of my armor on as well. I now have no way of making money, and no money. Thieves are now my number one enemy. I will never forget this day, or yesterday. I departed to Riverwood after getting my act together.

I ran into some Thalmor patrols, who accused me of worshipping Talos. They tried to kill me, but I outran them. I made my way to Riverwood, fist fighting some wolves on the way. Skinning them wasn't easy without something sharp, and fighting them was painful. I knew the only way I could make money now is to either sell everything I had, or go scavenging for treasure. I chose the latter, not wanting to give up my hard earned equipment so easily. I found a lake west of Riverwoood, and saw a stone jutting out the middle. I stripped my armor off and dove in to see what it was. To my great fortune, it was a burial site complete with a treasure chest. Holding my breath wasn't easy, especially while I was opening a treasure chest.

When I opened it, I grabbed everything inside without even looking at them and slowly swam to the surface. I waded to a small island and dropped my new found treasure. It was a jewel and a glowing dwarven helmet. I went to sell the loot, and had just enought to buy a hunting bow. I can now begin hunting. But unfortunately I didn't have time and so I returned to Whiterun to get some rest. Who knew I would be diving for treasure only days after I had thousands of gold in my custody?

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
No lol at first I was like 'I have too much money' so I stopped selling potions. Then I was like 'I still have too much money.' so I took it all away. Then I was like 'I kill things in one hit. Too easy.' so I took away my weapons.
I figured as much from your selling potions posts before. It is really difficult to remain poor in this game once you start leveling up and all the loot is leveling with you, plus your speech increases to give better prices!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Yeah I know, those bandits had like 50 gold a piece on them... But the robbery should slow me down, as well as make it harder for me in combat, making scenes more exciting than 'I shot him. He died in one hit.'.
But that's where your creative license comes in! The tale itself means nothing, it is the telling of the tale that is remembered.

Clevdawg15

I personally think Fedave should finally meet his true rivals... the dark brotherhood!!!! Maybe after learning they were the ones that shot a poison arrow at his father, that gave him his illness and death. And Fedave should investigate these robberies!

KEEP IT UP THOUGH!!! I LIKE iT.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I personally think Fedave should finally meet his true rivals... the dark brotherhood!!!! Maybe after learning they were the ones that shot a poison arrow at his father, that gave him his illness and death. And Fedave should investigate these robberies!

KEEP IT UP THOUGH!!! I LIKE iT.
I love LOVVE your signature go gamer poop! anyway yeah I agree with clev I would like to see him get chosen by the DB then kill astrid in the shack starting the quest Kill the Dark Brotherhood and he tries to take them out.

Clevdawg15

Oh please... Don't worry, that's coming very soon. As I said earlier, O have most of his adventures planned out :)

When you got robbed, did they steal your sweetrolls too?

But seroiusly, this is good. Im praying for some plot twists coming. Also, i like how your story has a storyline that goes away from the capabilities of the game, makes it interesting.

DarkEastwood

I'd love a public opinion on something; should I switch to 2h, rather than 1h? The Ebony Blade (Mephalas quest reward) is 2h, but daggers (ahem Assassin Blade) is 1h. I'm leaning toward 1h since I can't imagine Fedave with a 2h greatsword, but I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about it.

PS: My 1h isn't that high (like 28 or so?) while my 2h is probably still 15.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts