Keep Wuuthrad or return it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hey guys! I've joined up with the three other Companions at Ysgramor's Tomb and noticed I have the option to take back the Wuthraad after it has served it's purpose in the quest line. What do you think I should do? And why? Thanks so much!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
If my memory is right, you can return it and then take it back from the statue later without any consequences. And you should totally take it if you're into the whole "Getting all the unique weapons" type thing

If my memory is right, you can return it and then take it back from the statue later without any consequences. And you should totally take it if you're into the whole "Getting all the unique weapons" type thing
Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. I just kind of felt bad because I know that's where the other Companions wanted the Wuuthrad....but then I think... They are computer animated objects. They don't care what I do.

If it eases your conscience, after Eorlund Graymane repairs the weapon, he says that as one who found the pieces you should have the honour of carrying it into battle. Nobody tells you that the weapon has to stay on the statue, only that placing it there will open the way (so that you can do as Eorlund wishes and carry it into battle).

The other members of the circle don't object to you taking it back, so they can't mind.

Also, what would Ysgramor want? Would he like his weapon gathering dust in some out-of-the-way tomb, or would he like it back among the living where it could be used to smite a few more enemies?

Gowsh

Old Fart
I always wanted to hang it in a place of prominence in Jorrvaskr, but none was provided.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts