Kathodos: A Return of Exiles

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Hopes and dreams restored.

But OMG OMG OMG IT IS HERE! *faints*

Docta Corvina

Hopes and dreams restored.

But OMG OMG OMG IT IS HERE! *faints*

Haha, I'm glad you're excited for it, Drunken! I'm sorry this one took so long but in my defense a) work has been stealing my soul and b) I made up for the lag with a really long chapter (roughly 20 pages in WORD!).

:D

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
<3

Mercer - "Questioned?! That's a laugh! All of the Imperial chattel I've ever seen swore up and down they wouldn't do the Thalmor's dirty business. Guess they were as wrong as I suspected."

Carius - "This has nothing to do with the Thalmor-"

Marcer - "You couldn't be any more wrong if you tried. When it comes to the Empire, everything has to do with the Thalmor. Though the ragtag bumpkin horde really isn't much better."

Sjadbek: "Well, Mercer, if that's how you feel about the Stormcloaks (I'm assuming 'ragtag bumpkin horde' refers to us) and the Legion, you could always start your own Breton supremacist group... except for the fact that you also hate most Bretons, so that wouldn't work out too well. Maybe you should start a Mercer Frey supremacist group, and I don't think the Thieves Guild qualifies as such."

Sjadbek to Carius: "Feel free to lock up Mercer for as long as you want. I don't think you'll hear much complaining from the Stormcloaks on that end."

Docta Corvina

Thank you, everyone! :) I'm on break now, off from work and enjoying some time to decompress and play some games - as well as write. I've already started the next chapter and I'm working on some story-related items for sharing here soon.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! And stay tuned for the next installment. :D

Docta Corvina

penkathodosmod001.png

As promised, and as part of an official "Kathodos" mod pack, the first of the story-related followers to become available for download will be the heroine herself, Penelope. :) This is a long time coming and it's largely what has kept me so industrious this past week.

I plan to release two versions: the first one will be using the standard voice files, and will come packaged with her necessary textures and even an outfit or two; the second and much more ambitious version will feature all new and original voice acting by me, Docta Corvina, for Penelope - she will still be packaged with all necessary textures and files.

Seeing as this second version is much more grandiose, it will take a bit longer to prepare. But I hope to have it ready before Christmas. The first version should go live soon, since her file package is complete except for any outfits and weapons I might include.

I plan to release several follower mods featuring characters from "Kathodos", and they will appear over time. The men shouldn't take nearly as long, given that they'll likely retain standard voice files as well as most of their "vanilla" textures - with a few exceptions.

This is part of a "Thank you!" gift to everyone for reading and for all the support. I know only PC users can directly benefit from the mod packs, but I plan to do things that every player of the game and reader of the story can enjoy. The enthusiasm I get from my readers is awesome and I am thrilled to continue with this little tale. I should add that the next chapter is of course currently under construction. Cheers, and I hope you continue to enjoy!

~Docta

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
By the Nine I love this Fan Fiction...You did really well I loved it. <3 Penelope

Docta Corvina

Egads...just realized it's been about four weeks since my last installment. :eek:

Never fear, the next chapter is in the wrap-up stage, and will be posted soon. :) I admit I've been a little sidetracked fangirling Teldryn Sero playing 'Dragonborn', but I have been continuing my tale as well. I've wanted to put more into each chapter story-wise, especially as intricacies become more profound now.

Look for Chapter 17 soon!~

Silvercrown

Clan Silvercrown: Awesome Since 3E 427
Why is this so great? Why are you so great? Stop it! STOP IT!!!!!!

Seriously though, you are quite talented. I often find it difficult to be as vividly expressive as you so obviously are. Being a writer's apprentice blows...

I'm having a great time reading this. Keep it coming, s'il vous plaît.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.

Docta Corvina

Why is this so great? Why are you so great? Stop it! STOP IT!!!!!!

Seriously though, you are quite talented. I often find it difficult to be as vividly expressive as you so obviously are. Being a writer's apprentice blows...

I'm having a great time reading this. Keep it coming, s'il vous plaît.

Thank you very humbly. :) I truly appreciate it! I've been having so much fun with it and I'm very excited to keep going. I intend for it to be a longer project than perhaps most fanfiction ventures and so I'm pleased people are enjoying it as much as I am.

I noticed you've put some work up too and I will be checking it out today as well. Thanks again! :)

Docta Corvina

Teldryn Sero?! Fine then. More Neloth for me.

Haha, I love both! :p But Teldryn has the added bonus of being a follower, and thusly I may bond with him in ways I cannot with Neloth. :oops:

I adore both though! They're my favorite Dunmer ever. I love that Captain guy too, in Raven Rock. That voice. <3

'Dragonborn' has alllll the sexy Dunmer men 8D

KD.

I finally decided to actually register for this forum just so I could tell you how much I love, love, love this story. You're a great writer. It's not easy to keep a story with this many intricate characters and storylines coherent and fun to read, but you have far surpassed success. Now, that I'm all caught up, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it going! :D

Major Trip

What a trip...
This. Stories like this one are the reason I signed up for this forum. You honestly have me considering composing my own piece of work. I'm currently studying to write for the screen (my second screenplay was praised by my peers, yay!) so it would be my first stab at writing a fanfiction, but I'll definitely stay open to the prospect. And you, stay remarkable!