• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

BlueBull

DovahBull
Everytime I put on my nightingale armor and everything she walks to other way instead of pulling the chain during the part where you become a nightingale. She goes back to where we came in instead.
How do I fix this.

BlueBull

DovahBull
You don't mention which platform you're on, but your bug is listed here:
Plenty of possible solutions listed on that page, some of them PC-exclusive.

Thanks it's fixed, I tried the 3rd option and existed it out of the conversation with kariah, but however I didn't exist I until after I answered "yes" and was ready for the next step. So in other words I don't know whether or not it coincidently that she stopped bugging or not but either way it's fixed.

BlueBull

DovahBull
Karliah is naturally weird. Theirs nothing buggy about that. Shes HIGHLY annoying too.

I agree. But, however she isn't bad to have around in my opinion. She is annoying but I heard more annoying NPCs such as cicero and belethor.

BlueBull

DovahBull
I agree. But, however she isn't bad to have around in my opinion. She is annoying but I heard more annoying NPCs such as cicero and belethor.

Cicero is by far better NPC then her and Belethor put together. It's too bad you can't kill her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can if you unessential her. If you're on PC you can use console commands.
I killed delphine and esbern that way.

TheNatural

This bug has broken my game before, I used console commands to fix it, but her character permanently bugged, and entering the twilight sepulcher became impossible. I abandoned that character.

BlueBull

DovahBull
This bug has broken my game before, I used console commands to fix it, but her character permanently bugged, and entering the twilight sepulcher became impossible. I abandoned that character.
I almost did use the console commands. I was gonna do that if exiting out her conversation wouldn't work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts