Just met my first Draugr Death Overlord...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrDSL

Without any exploits I think weapon damage can be a bit overpowered end game..Its the sole reason why I run around with an upgraded Nightingale Blade..It got too boring duel weilding health/stamina stealing daedric swords and killing everything in two swings.

Now I roll with a shield and even force myself to block hits I could probably just absrob..

I also only use the Bound Bow now to limit weapon damage. The only weapon I have thats max smithed and enchanted is my dagger because every good assassin doesnt compromise on his killing dagger.

Now last time I ran into a drauger death overlord that threatened me was when I went to arcwind point and up some stairs there are a bunch by this cliff..man he totally blew my ass off the cliff!! haha

Adam Belmont

Worst than a Draugr Death Overlord is the Draugr Death Overlord with the "Disarm" shout. Man, that really annoys me.

MrDSL

Where can I find one of these disarm guys? I havent had that happen to me yet and would love to experience it lol

Chadonraz

Where can I find one of these disarm guys? I havent had that happen to me yet and would love to experience it lol

Volskygge
for the Death Overlord I found. And there's a Deathlord (who also Disarms) in at least
Saarthal
. Not sure if you need to start
"Under Saarthal"
to get there.

I haven't seen that many Disarmers, luckily.
Yet.

jcurr25

Wispmothers. The worst time was with my no-magic Bosmer when he was at a lower level and he and Faendal where exploring that tower/tunnel just north-east of Orphan's Rock. After running out of health potions it was a total Monty Python-esque "Run away! Run away!" moment.

And of course the classic fleeing from the pissed off Giant, with and without his crew of vengeful Mammoths. There was one time a royally miffed Mammoth was kicking my butt and I had to run into the exit for Silent Moon Camp, pull the chain to lower the iron gate (even though the Mammoth couln't fit through the door, it was comforting) and wait for it to go away.

Speaking of Silent Moon Camp, there was another time with my first character when she got her ass handed to her by those big mudcrabs in the pond nearby. Taught me to not underestimate those f***fers.
the giants... lol when i was lvl 3 i hadnt died yet and felt invincible so i walked up and shot one, and he whacked me. that was freaky

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts