• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bourn

I just got daedric without any exploits, glitches, mods, any of that jazz. And wow, it feels awesome. The only thing I have left to do on my level 42 One-Handed/Destruction Imperial is to become Thane of Riften, and then defeat Alduin. I felt like I had to share this lol. Feels awesome after weeks of wanting it.

Pingu

a.k.a Charlie Goodvibes
Good job dude! I remember how I accomplished I felt when I got my Daedric with full Destruction reduction enchants and started raining down fireballs on the town of Dragon Bridge from the top of a hill.

Bourn

Phew lol. Now I really beat the game, but thanks :) It's nice to hear you were this pumped and you're story. Going to save Oblivion/Morrowind for a Let's Play.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Phew lol. Now I really beat the game, but thanks :) It's nice to hear you were this pumped and you're story. Going to save Oblivion/Morrowind for a Let's Play.
I've yet to play a character who uses heavy armor to the levels where daedric starts to appear in loot lists. I mostly play light armor builds, like thieves or assassins. So for me this would be like when I FINALLY got dragonscale armor. Man does it feel good to get full dragonscale from loot.

Bourn

I was pretty surprised myself to find the axe and helmet. I now check the Rogue's Guild chest' every hour or so, but haven't gotten as good of loot since :p Now all I really have left to do is the Daedric quest's, and get all of the werewolf totems for the companions. Debating about getting all skills to 100 as well. Enchanting to me is a must, and will finish the last seven smithing levels. I've been playing some Dragon Age to break things up and just finished the Civil War quest line.

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
You've done everything in Skyrim and your only a level 42?

Bourn

Pretty much yes. I help everyone I seen, finished the Civil War quest', Leader of The Companions, Thieves Guild, a Nightingale, Arch-Mage of Winterhold College, A Blade, Slayer of Alduin, and owner of Daedric :p To do mostly everything you don't get to that high of a level.

ShadowGambit

Pretty much yes. I help everyone I seen, finished the Civil War quest', Leader of The Companions, Thieves Guild, a Nightingale, Arch-Mage of Winterhold College, A Blade, Slayer of Alduin, and owner of Daedric :p To do mostly everything you don't get to that high of a level.

If you only use the skill that you need, then you you shouldn't go very high.

When you main and secondary skills are up to 100, your level doesn't progress anymore. Only when you then invest in skills "useless" for RPing your character, then will you go higher than 50.

But if you focus on about only 6-8 skills, then you shouldn't go that high in level.

Remember that to get to level 81, you need to level nearly ALL your 18 skills to 100, even those you don't use.

Bourn

I know. I plan on trying for all of them starting with skill skills. Not like archery, light armor, two-handed, block, and sneak. Those will be the hardest for me.

AS88

Staff member
#
I've yet to play a character who uses heavy armor to the levels where daedric starts to appear in loot lists. I mostly play light armor builds, like thieves or assassins. So for me this would be like when I FINALLY got dragonscale armor. Man does it feel good to get full dragonscale from loot.

I've been playing a light armour build and found a daedric shield at level 40, I was so confused

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts