Just crafted a necklace for 24k HP and stam

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
...in preparation to play on master. Took me FOREVER to get alchemy, enchanting, and smithing up to 100, get the materials, etc. I saved probably 40 times while doing it to make sure I never did a single step wrong.

...but I think I overdid it! I literally can run MILES without running out of stamina. Nothing even so much as touches that green bar! : (

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Curious why you would play on Master with severely OPed items. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of dialing up the difficulty?

May as well just play on Novice with regular stuff.

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I didn't realize it was going to be as OP as it was. I have the Deadly Dragons mod and thought that it would be reasonable when dragons have 30k hp.

I didn't know! T.T all that work wasted

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Because that's cheating! D:<

LOL and this is not?

...in preparation to play on master. Took me FOREVER to get alchemy, enchanting, and smithing up to 100, get the materials, etc. I saved probably 40 times while doing it to make sure I never did a single step wrong.

...but I think I overdid it! I literally can run MILES without running out of stamina. Nothing even so much as touches that green bar! : (

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
hahaha i understand what you're saying

and in part i agree with it

i just didn't expect it to turn out this powerful, now i have to restart from scratch ):

Spiral Power!

Abenddrachen
I remember when I played an older JRPG with a very deep combat build system, as well as some insanely difficult post-game content that forced you to use said system.

Ultimately, I created a build something like where every party member had 4 slots of effects I could use on them. For each party member, I set it up as such:

Chance to heal when taking damage

And there was another effect you could put on the dungeon, where every battle would be subject to this effect. For that effect, I put in "healing spells are increased by 200%"

So pretty much everytime any character in my party took damage, they were healed back to full.

But even with this practically invicible setup, bosses would STILL kill you because your chance might not go off, or they would hit all your party members so hard at the same time you all died instantly because you were foolish about your positioning.

But the point is that the game pushed you to find exploits because the bosses at post-game were so insane you needed every advantage you could muster.

I miss that feeling.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts