Just bought my 1st house - dropping inventory question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anonylulz

Houses are bought by talking to the Jarl's steward usually (definitely in Whiterun).

Ironclad

I cannot believe you lazy lot are just dropping stuff all over the floor! Didn't your mothers teach you anything??!
I bought all the stuff (Jarl's helper) and store everything in separate boxes. The clothes have a drawer, so do ingredients and potions & foods. It's quite amazing how many two handed axes fit in a tiny bedside drawer..
I just like to get to my ore or special things quickly, Skyrim seems to list things alphabetically which makes for slow choices.
You messy bunch. :D

Anonylulz

No it's orderly, I just like my things on display. Granted the ingots are just thrown sorta in a line in front of the fireplace, but it's in the alchemy room anyway. My weapons are all on display and I wanted both of my dragon priest masks out but only have the one mannequin in Markarth. Anything I leave out I try to keep in theme with the whole great-hero identity.

Chielster

I have a problem purchasing upgrades to my house. I bought Breezehome in Whiterun. Now I want to upgrade it but when I talk to Provennus, I don't get any options regarding upgrading my house. Do I have to do something else first?

Ironlung888

There is a second chest in White Run located on the first floor in the room in the room underneath the stairs, it's on top of the bookshelf. You had mentioned before just walking in and dropping everything on the floor, you are of course free and able to do things however you choose. But consider how difficult it may be to find a specific items on the floor when you have 500 items on the floor along with it. Could be fusterating and time consuming. If you utilize a chest, not only will everything be organized into categories, but alphabetized as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts