just a question about dwarven sheilds and armour smithing

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
is there any way on a certain skill upcrease of smithing can I possibly instead to just fine armour could I smith it stronger how many smithing upgrades are there?

I just bought a dwarven sheild and I fine smithed and made it stronger but I want more stronger smithing tools to make armour instead of just fine the armour. so how would I make my smithing stronger over the levels of smithing?

Seethe

Potions or wearable items that have increased smithing enchants. fine, superior, flawless, epic, legendary. I think that's how it goes, but Legendary is the last

SmokinBeatZ

At the early stages,I upgraded armour by seeking out potions that give you a boost in smithing for 30 seconds or so. Try the alchemy shop in windhelm,other than that its the grind to max out your smithing to 100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asparticus_maraudius

yeah I am up to level 22 on alchemy level 16 on magic destruction I have only just started to use magic powers now like "ward" and "fire ball" apparently wards only block incoming power I am a level 13 now and think sheilds smithing is useless because sheilds only for phyisical energy blocking but warding is for magic spiritual blocking.

asparticus_maraudius

now I have to search arthal tomb for the anceint nords I just do not know what the wale snake and hawk symbol is can anybody tell me sorry but it has not got anything to do with this topic my question.thanks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts