Just a couple quick (noob-ish) questions :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
As the title says I need a couple quick questions answered, I am only asking this as I just got 90 smithing.

1. Where can I find a lot of ebony ingots or ores and daedra hearts?

2. Am I able to make arrows?

3. How can I max out the Daedric Armours, armour rating?

Thank you for your time :D

Zorgub

Personally i found that the orc village "Narzulbur" had their mine completely filled with Ebony veins. I was able to get my entire armor set + weapon from this mine. And daedric hearts shouldn't be too hard to find.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedra_Heart_(Skyrim)

And as far as i know, you aren't able to make your own arrows. But really, that isn't needed at all. Bandit camps are spread all around Skyrim, and you should be able to get MORE than plenty arrows from them. I have 1.700 arrows myself.

To completely max out the Daedric Armours, you'd have to get pretty decent in both alchemy and enchanting. You need the alchemy to make a "Fortify Smithing" potion, aswell as a "Fortify Enchanting" potion, and the enchanting to enchant a set of armor with "Fortify Smithing" (And obviously you'd need to use the Enchanting potion for stronger enchants here).
I'm not sure if the perk "Extra Effect" in the enchanting tree, allows you to have two of the same enchant on one item. If it does though, you'd definately need that aswell.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
1. Gloombound Mine

2. No, unfortunatly

3. The armour rating is relatively low to start with. You wouldn't need many perks in the Heavy Armour tree to max it out. You could use just 1/5 Juggernaut and 1/1 Custom Fit with a little buff to Fortify Smithing when you upgrade the armour (along with Heavy Armour 100 etc.), you will hit the cap with ease.

Vorak

Isn't it at like 567 armour rating where from there on, any higher that that won't do anything extra?

Vorak

So why do people boast about ow they have over 1000 armour rating when it does nothing whatsoever?