Jusr bought the windhelm mansion!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wrestle125

I just found a false panel in the house how cool! I could slaughter my wife in there if my character was evil this game is so cool.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
As with all houses, speak to the Jarl's steward. Or whoever you buy the house from... which is usually the steward.

Chryss

make sure you take the option to clean up the murders mess first, it should be at the bottom of the list of decorations for your home.

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
I just bought this house for the third time. There was no option to clean it up, so there's blood stains all over ^^

wrestle125

Ok so I bought the house and fully upgraded it. The only problem is when i put armor on the maniqan it dissappears and the maniqan looks like its invisible.

stagnant94

Chryss

I just bought this house for the third time. There was no option to clean it up, so there's blood stains all over ^^

I have had this house on every playthrough, the option to clean it up is there, at the bottom of the list, If you dont pick it first, the option dissappears. Thats what happened on my first playthrough. Now I look for the "Clean up the murders mess" first. the cost is 500 gold.

iPedobear

Sexy Bear
@ Chryss, That would explain it. I don't really mind, I just bought it to buy it.
And You aren't alone, Vinz. I only goto windhelm to sell things on the way to the college :p

Mad King Aerys

I dig the Windhelm house. Tons of weapon racks and wall plaques, cool secret room and decent size. I have Proudspire Manor as well and even though it is bigger and has three floors I like Hjrem better.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
I need to start buying more houses...

perkecet

yeah this is the best house in the game. my dunmer necromancer was perfect for the house. both because it was used for necromatic rituals, but also so he could smugly leer at all those damn nords while standing in front of his house, which was much nicer than any of theirs. if possible he also would have thrown swanky dark elf only parties with his homies from the gray quarter every other night.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts