• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Did anyone catch the reference? It's pretty obvious

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Yeah, I need to do a better job of that, too! Nogar's getting tired of spending his time and money for week-long tours of the inns of Skyrim!
Yeah I was quite proud of myself for using the fire lamps. Also if you read the latest entry you'll see that I enchanted a ring (steel dagger isn't worth enchanting yet) and I gave it a name that I think works pretty well. Tell me what you think

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Yeah I was quite proud of myself for using the fire lamps. Also if you read the latest entry you'll see that I enchanted a ring (steel dagger isn't worth enchanting yet) and I gave it a name that I think works pretty well. Tell me what you think
Yeah, I saw that. Daywalking is good. I think Ring of the Daywalker sounds more personal and ominous, but it is good either way.

The reference to Hriss was tough to miss, but I liked it! Wasn't til the second sentence that I caugjt on, though! Lol

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Yeah, I saw that. Daywalking is good. I think Ring of the Daywalker sounds more personal and ominous, but it is good either way.

The reference to Hriss was tough to miss, but I liked it! Wasn't til the second sentence that I caugjt on, though! Lol
yeah since Hrisskar looks like its winding down I wanted to make a reference to the journal that made me start this one. I did want it to be a big reference as I wanted to show how Dar-Shein would react to the legends of Hrisskar and I also didn't want anyone to miss the reference.

Yeah your right Daywalker sounds better and I will probably do that in the future. At the time I just daywalking was all I could think of so I went with it. Also I think Daywalker sounds more powerful and should be reserved for an item better than 24% regen. I am not quite a daywalker yet.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
yeah since Hrisskar looks like its winding down I wanted to make a reference to the journal that made me start this one. I did want it to be a big reference as I wanted to show how Dar-Shein would react to the legends of Hrisskar and I also didn't want anyone to miss the reference.

Yeah your right Daywalker sounds better and I will probably do that in the future. At the time I just daywalking was all I could think of so I went with it. Also I think Daywalker sounds more powerful and should be reserved for an item better than 24% regen. I am not quite a daywalker yet.
Yes, I completely agree. Hadn't thought about it like that, but yeah, the final ring should be of the Daywalker, while the others give you some of that ability.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Hey sorry guys I know that my entries have slowed down lately but I have just been really busy. I probably cant post as much I just get swamped with work sometimes. Sorry guys its just I am real busy lately :sadface:

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I am going to do an experiment tomorrow. I normally take notes while playing then right after I write it up. I am gonna try taking notes and then later in the day I will write it and see how it does. If the quality is still the same then I'll start doing this and I'll be able to get out more entries. But if the quality isn't good I will probably replay the entry and rewrite it and I'll just continue what I've been doing.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Okay I tried doing that entry where I played it and then way later I typed it up. Needless to say it was a boring entry as I was mostly just traveling but hopefully me waiting didn't hurt the quality of the entry. Tell me what you guys think!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Where is everyone on the forums? The past couple of days things on here have been so quiet :sadface:

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Where is everyone on the forums? The past couple of days things on here have been so quiet :sadface:
Been pretty quiet on Nogar's thread, too. Guess it's either a post-Hrisskar hangover or everyone following all the Khajit journals that sprung up with MANY journal entry posts.

Btw, I think the entry was fine. Like you said, not a lot of action during that part of your questing anyway.

That is how I write. I almost never write it up right after playing. Usually it is later that day or the next when I write it up. If I need to, I will go along with a walk-through to help refresh my mind of all the battles, and it gives me a little time to take some creative leaps with the storytelling! :D

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Been pretty quiet on Nogar's thread, too. Guess it's either a post-Hrisskar hangover or everyone following all the Khajit journals that sprung up with MANY journal entry posts.

Btw, I think the entry was fine. Like you said, not a lot of action during that part of your questing anyway.

That is how I write. I almost never write it up right after playing. Usually it is later that day or the next when I write it up. If I need to, I will go along with a walk-through to help refresh my mind of all the battles, and it gives me a little time to take some creative leaps with the storytelling! :D
yeah but seriously I really hope everyone isn't gone and its just Post hrisskar. That would suck if everyone left going after those khajiit journals.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Hey sorry guys but I wont be writing today or tomorrow expect one monday and then after im off vacation so a sudden increase of entries after monday :)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
People aren't talking, but they are still reading. Your views have been going up pretty steadily.
Really? oh thats good I will be posting again today. I was thinking about quiting since it looks like everyone moved on to BIGwooly's new thing but if people are still reading mine then im definetly still going :)

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Really? oh thats good I will be posting again today. I was thinking about quiting since it looks like everyone moved on to BIGwooly's new thing but if people are still reading mine then im definetly still going :)
Definitely don't stop, Shongo. We had a 3 line conversation and you got like 50 hits!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
lol ok I wont I actually just played for like 3 hours straight and I am about to write some of it up. I went through my first dungeon so we'll see how that goes when I write it.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Hey just want everyone to know that I have been pretending to be much older than I am because I felt that around adults I must act like an adult (several times I have said things like "my kids" or "driving to") but I need to get that out of the way. I am actually only 15 so I will be going back to school soon and entries will slow :sadface: I will continue to attempt writing it but I will be really busy sorry guys :sadface:

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I am going to start putting references in all my entries. See if you can find them ;)
(if you can't find them because they are too obscure just ask and I'll point them out)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Sorry it took so long guys I got wrapped up in the middle of it a lot.