Journal Of A Rising Vampire Hunter.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
Journal Entry 1

I'm hurt. I think I may have broken a few of my ribs. That damn dragon. When I escaped from that cave, I think that I ran south. I was in to much of a hurry. I walked south, and came upon a old cabin, in the middle of no where. There was a nice old lady who greeted me with a warm smile, saying that she loves visitors. I was in great need of supplies, and a trapdoor next to her rickedy old bed peaked my curosity.

I wish i never went into there. I found an iron dagger, and thought it usefull. I found a note. My curosity got the best of me. THAT OLD WOMAN WAS A WITCH! My blood ran cold. I crept up the ladder, back into the cabbin, and readied my new dagger. I am not a very agile man, and not quiet. I crept out of the witches cabin, but she heard me!

She shouted that know one could know her secret, and attacked. I was without armor, so her spells hit me like a rock fall. My skin boiled from her fire spells, and i fell onto my knee. But no, it wouldn't have ended like this! WITCHES ARE VAMPIRE SYMPATHIZERS! I screamed at the top of my lungs as I charged at her, arms swinging so fast you couldn't see them. I landed a good hit on her arm, and then across her face. She fell to her knees, begging for forgiveness. I savored the feeling of my blade gouging her eyes out, then plunging my blade into her frail skull. I am sitting on her bed now, and tomarrow I will go in search for some armor.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
im just saying that you and shongo are awesome
Why thank you.
Seriously really good first entry. As you know I love seeing the different ways things happen when different characters see it. I thought it was really good, one comment though. I am a big fan of long detailed things so its probably just that prejudice in me but personally I think more detail would help the reading as you told us nothing of coming out of Helgen or anything, You only told us you ran over to this witches shack and murdered her after going downstairs. Still great journal though. :)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
BS, you've barely begun!
that reminds me Silence when will there be another entry from Virhalla? I have really been anticipating them and hope that I see one soon :D. also do you still read Dar-Shein? I like having fellow vampires as readers :)

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
btw cren would give rep but i haven't given 5 others rep before giving it to you :sadface:

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
Why thank you.
Seriously really good first entry. As you know I love seeing the different ways things happen when different characters see it. I thought it was really good, one comment though. I am a big fan of long detailed things so its probably just that prejudice in me but personally I think more detail would help the reading as you told us nothing of coming out of Helgen or anything, You only told us you ran over to this witches shack and murdered her after going downstairs. Still great journal though. :)

sorry about the first entry, I was in a hurry, trust me, there will be more detail

Silence

I've been swamped. Work and of course summer "vacation".. gottdamn children! Luls, they've been fooling around with my Skyrim, and once they got the hang of it they were fascinated. Teach 'em young! I hope to get into my files and clean up the next Virhalla post sometime Monday, srry folks.. and catch up on my journal reading as well Shong!

Don't sweat it Cren, thx for the props. I'm pretty sure I can tell just by your writing already that once you get into this it'll take off, have faith. The vamps are watching you. ;D

Cren Reon

Lord Mustard
sorry for the wait!!
JOURNAL 2

That witch put up a fight. I can not go about fighting vampires with no armor! I continued west. The woods of slyrim amaze me. I have never appreciated them. I was walking along a river, when i came across a bandit camp, about 20 yards away.

I instantly dropped down into stealth mode, I heard around that bandits were not to be messed around with. There was 3 tents, all centered around a campfire. One of the bandits was huddled around the fire, cooking. he looked of Orcish blood by the color of his skin. As I was observing the Orc, a battle hardened woman, by the looks of it, walked around the bend from in front of a tent. as she walked by, I stepped on a stick. I cursed silently of my stupidity.

She halted, and drew her sword. I now observed that she had on full iron armor! I needed that armor! I charged, and swung at her midsection, but my dagger bounced off of her shield. The force of the shield caused me to stagger backwards, and as I did, I watched as 2 other bandits rushed to defend there camp. I quickly got up, and swiped at there archer, who I brought down in 2 hits. He fell backwards into the Orc. The orc had an iron warhammer, just what I wanted. He charged and brought up his hammer.

I was suddenly back to that...... night. I never rememberd much from it, and most of the vision was blured. I saw the first vampire bust threw the door, and my Father rush him with his iron sword. another vampire came in, and I saw him clearly! It was an Orc! not the same one as the bandit, but still, i know that one of my family's killers was a damn Orc!

I was pulled out of the vision, just as the hammer swung ,and hit me in the ribs. I felt a couple of my ribs shatter, and I struggled to breath. I stumbled backwards, and used that worce to do a summer salt, and roll backwards. I bolted to my feet, and swung my blade at the Orc, and watched as blood sprayed from his throat.

That left the woman, and a man in hide armor. easy. I swept up the archers bow, and a few iron arrows, and fired two arrows, both at the man in hide armor. One pierced his forearm, and the last one slid its self into his left eye. he collapsed without a word, and his body stumbled the lady. she fell to the ground. I stood over her, and pierced her neck with my blade.

I stripped her of her armor, and took the Orc's hammer. With the armor, I felt powerful. I searched the archer, and found a TREASURE MAP! tommarow, I will go looking for it. for now I lay in the tent, falling to sleep.