• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

javarush214

can you join guilds at the same time? example you join thieves guild and dark brotherhood at the same time, is that allowed in the game? or should i join 1 guild first then go to the other when i quit a guild if ever quitting a quild is even allowed

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure about the thieves and Dark Brotherhood specifically, but as far as Bards, Companions and Mages, I know you can be in all of them simultaneously without issue. You just do the individual guild's storyline quests however you like. I have not yet run into any quests where one guild is trying to kill off another in Skyrim so I am unaware of any conflicts of that nature.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
You can do absolutely everything in the game at the exact same time! Well. Not at the EXACT same time, but you can be apart of all the guilds and groups you want. :) I've finished (all of them I believe, or close to it) and I was in them all at the same time.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
The Dark Brotherhood and the Thieve's Guild are aware of each other, so it's kinda cool to do both of them at the same time.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
yeah i really like how they intertwined them a little bit. like it makes sense that these two underground guilds would know/ help each other.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts