• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Moonwort

If you want to develop your skills in illusion magic, yes. I've been spotted before and cast calm on a foe before they could alert others, then just keep sneaking. The problem is that I would rather spend the perks to blow stuff up harder than improve illusion magic. After awhile your opponents are too high level for it to keep working unless you develop it.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
^ Yep. I don't know if it will be hard at an earlier level (I've never done said build) but it will definitely be easier at a higher level. Like I said, Muffle and Invisibility are very helpful in both staying undetected and becoming undetected, but are unlocked at a higher level. Muffle is apprentice, so that will be attainable at an earlier stage, but Invisibility is an Expert spell, so that will be unlocked at a much later stage. As for Destruction, it can be very useful for eliminating targets that have detected you or just using it to clear out an area, but not as a smoke pellet.

ThatArgonian

Not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens
Is it possible to just switch your combat set-up when needed? Like I go in an assassin/stealth archer but if I get detected can I switch my gear to fight heavy up close?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I'm gonna be using both but mostly daggers. I don't know if I should use a stealthy character or something else. There are so many combinations.
Yeah, Nightblade. You will need either the Muffle spell or enchantment if you want to use your heavy armor effectively.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts