• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ThatArgonian

Not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens
I've narrowed it down to these 2 girls to marry. I want to use them in combat as I have a spare set of Daedric armor. Aesthetically, both aren't that bad looking in my opinion,so that doesn't matter. I need her to be a beast on the field. Or should I marry one and have another as a comrade?

ThatArgonian

I've had experiences with both and Jenassa is somewhat better in combat. She takes aggro from pretty well when I need to restore my health.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
If you think Jenassa is better during combat, take her. I personally like Aela but it's your preference.

ThatArgonian

I tried out Aela but she really doesn't do much. She just sits there shooting harmless arrows. While I'm in the heat of things with my fire and sword.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I tried out Aela but she really doesn't do much. She just sits there shooting harmless arrows. While I'm in the heat of things with my fire and sword.
I'm an assassin which uses a dagger/bow/illusion and she was helpful where she could catch the attention of the target while I slit their throat but since you're a warrior, use Jenassa.

ThatArgonian

I might start another character actually. Probably some sort of a sneaky beaver but with some magic thrown in or maybe archery. The battlemage style is hard to play sometimes.

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I might start another character actually. Probably some sort of a sneaky beaver but with some magic thrown in or maybe archery. The battlemage style is hard to play sometimes.
That's not a battlemage, it's a night blade. They're really fun to play as actually.

ThatArgonian

No I mean the battlemage as in using a one-handed weapon with magic. You thought I was calling the sneaky guy that? Lol no.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
That's not a battlemage, it's a night blade. They're really fun to play as actually.

Or "SpellSword".... "BattleMage" I usually associate with a heavy-armored Mage.

I would go with Aela BECAUSE she stays in the back. If you're going to be up front fighting, I wouldn't want another person around that would inadvertently take a sword slash or a bit of flame and die mid-combat. I prefer styles that complement each other, not two-of-the-same.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Well I sacrificed Jenassa to Boethiah so I'd have to say Aela.

Moonwort

I inadvertantly burned Janessa with fireballs one too many times so she came after me. Just a heads up, fireballs are not precision strikes. Either that or the vampire we were fighting enthralled her. Is that even possible? All I know is she ran at me screaming and on fire and started hacking away. No graceful way out of that one. At least Aela stays out of the way.

I inadvertantly burned Janessa with fireballs one too many times so she came after me. Just a heads up, fireballs are not precision strikes. Either that or the vampire we were fighting enthralled her. Is that even possible? All I know is she ran at me screaming and on fire and started hacking away. No graceful way out of that one. At least Aela stays out of the way.
Lol yeah man, fireball is an AOE attack! :p
OT: I pick Aela. Janessa has a man voice.

ThatArgonian

Thanks for the help guys! I'm probably going to make a second character though as my Argonian Battlemage sorta sucks. Lol. Plus now I have more experience to succeed in the game. I'll probably make a stealthy toon as I said before. Any tips on race combos and whatnot?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
Thanks for the help guys! I'm probably going to make a second character though as my Argonian Battlemage sorta sucks. Lol. Plus now I have more experience to succeed in the game. I'll probably make a stealthy toon as I said before. Any tips on race combos and whatnot?
Stealth character? Khajit if you're gonna be more of a dagger user and wood elf if you're gonna be more of an archer. Use Dark Brotherhood Cowl and some other Archery boost enchants.

ThatArgonian

I'm gonna be using both but mostly daggers. I don't know if I should use a stealthy character or something else. There are so many combinations.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard

ThatArgonian

I like heavy armor and magic but I like archery and stealth. So hard to choose. Is there a way to combine it? Sorry if these are noobish questions.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Heavy Armor and stealth is manageable but isn't as effective as Light Armor, the Illusion branch of magic and stealth are easy to combine by using Muffle or Invisibility, and Archery can be combined with nearly everything.

ThatArgonian

Can stealth be paired with magic if things get rough or cover is blown? Sort of like a smoke pellet?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts