Jason's Current Pallet

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Back to modding once again, yes it's nothing special or exciting since there are several mods thrown out on the nexus and steam workshop by other users daily. However, i plan on using this thread to keep everyone on these forums who are interested updated on what i'm working on and when it'll probably be complete. Feel free to leave suggestions or requests.
Current Mods I'm Developing
Mod Name:
Snow Sabrecat Follower
-​
Mod Description:
Add's a snow sabrecat follower to the game that'll level with the player.
(Requested by Ladyjovia)
-​
Estimated Completion:
03/03/2013
Mod Name:
Holy Grail Killer Rabbit
-​
Mod Description:
Add's a killer rabbit to the game as a follower for those die-hard Monty Python fans.
(Top Voted)
-​
Estimated Completion:
03/10/2013
Mod Name:
Werewolf (Fuzzybums)
-​
Mod Description:
Add's a werewolf follower to the game that'll accompany those "companions" in their travels.
-​
Estimated Completion:
03/20/2013
Mod Name:
Daedric Artifact Beefin'
-​
Mod Description:
Beef's up the daedric artifact weapons slightly.
-​
Estimated Completion:
03/25/2013

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
There's already a sabretooth follower on the nexus, just saying.

I'm well aware of that, in fact there are SEVERAL sabrecat mods on the nexus and on steam but that won't stop me from making my own. I've made two so far and everyone liked them, so now i'm making one thats tweaked a bit better. It doesn't matter whether a mod exists or not, others can make them and have a chance of making better ones. Please do not tell me what mods exist on the nexus and what mods don't, in no way shape or form do i even care about what happens on the nexus not to mention i am fully aware of what mods exist and don't. I do take the time to scout through the mods and do my research. I'm not trying to be an ass about it, i just don't need someone posting well known information.

Ladyjovia

yeah sorry... all the sabrecats I have seen via mods aren't close to anything I want. Snow, levels with you, isn't too slow or fast, isn't ridiculously overpowered or underpowered. Also isn't one to really push me over edges or break my sneaking. not too large or small as well. Frankly I would have made it myself if the creation kit didn't hate me... After weeks of trying, following several tutorials, and even had help... nobody could figure out why it wouldn't make.

so yeah just because someone has made a mod doesn't mean everyone wants to use it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts