• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Whenever I feel like achieving my long life goal of being on Santa Claus's naughty list and get caught doing something naughty and select going to jail, the game freezes. Well, it doesn't really freeze, it's just a nonstop loading screen, either that or a really long one. Has anyone else had this problem? And does anyone have any advice on what I should do?

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Choosing to go to jail is useless, even if you escape, you still have the bounty on your head, your better off just resisting arrest.

As for the infinite loading screen, I don't know how to fix that, sorry.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
The only time i'd choose to go to jail is if i don't want to pay bounty and i'm saving up for something.

DaLoonarNub

There could be a few reasons for this. The best explanation I can give is that something is blocking or has erased the data that puts you in jail. Your best option, I think, would be to check the disc and clean it (breath on in lightly then wipe on a CLEAN surface). If it has normal scratches, a bit of toothpaste can fix that. Look up some HowTo videos for that. If it's a laser burn... Well, then you'll need a new disc, mate.

Skarbs

Alright I think I figured this out. This has been plaguing me for a week now. But I decided to check my inventory and I found out I was carrying 12,000 riften jail keys. Not sure how I got them but I put em in a chest in my house. i also took out thousands of arrows and left them in a chest. Went back and chose to go to jail, and worked like a charm. No long loading screens for anything anymore actually. Try it and let me know.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts