• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
It's really great that I've found a community that is dedicated to the elder scrolls like I am and I look forward to delving into the forums and learning new things, and maybe do a little helping myself. I am avidly a vampire I've always enjoyed the darker side of the elder scrolls and have always been a vampire. My main character I like to play is a wood elf archer vampire, yeah I know weird mix, and have been currently playing as him for 150 hrs. I'm new at all this so it'll take me a while to figure out this whole forums thing, I'm just happy to be around elder scroll fans.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
*Rides into thread on mighty fox*

Welcome to the forums Molag Bal, but I didn't think a Daedric lord like you would be interested in forum-ing.

*Rides out into the sunset*

Volanere

Grand Magister
*Rides into thread on mighty fox*

Welcome to the forums Molag Bal, but I didn't think a Daedric lord like you would be interested in forum-ing.

*Rides out into the sunset*
LOL yeah daedric lords dabble a little in forums. I have to mess with mortals you know.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Indeed you do :D