• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
flff political correctness, i'm white, not caucasion , blacks are black not "african american"....im all done with this thread, I need to go take a poo anyway, maybe i'll make another president or rapper

Twiffle

well thats me finnished with this thread

Iveri Sarothil

I think it's fluffing hilarious.

I came for the Skyrim and stayed for the Whovians. Bravo.

Now, on the subject of racism, no, I don't find that racist, though I wonder as to your future and previous naming schemes. As long as you're not naming any of your characters after racial slurs.

ShangTsung

i named my nord odin, nothing wrong with nord pride, plus i based my toon on myself a lil bit b/c i'm pure anglo saxxon blood line so it's just makes sense to go with the best raceboth in game and real life
hell yea.. you and i may be on the same level on a certin subject, can't post it here but hit me up in a pm and i'll give you the name of a website where you can help a good cause if you know what i mean. ;)

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
i named my nord odin, nothing wrong with nord pride, plus i based my toon on myself a lil bit b/c i'm pure anglo saxxon blood line so it's just makes sense to go with the best raceboth in game and real life

Best race? Ok flame wars started now. Watch american history x, you'll learn a bit.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Best race? Ok flame wars started now. Watch american history x, you'll learn a bit.
He's just trying to start the flamewar. He's good at it. Hopefully he doesn't actually believe that. At least in my experience one of the things that berzum is best at is getting the crazy conversations started. It adds heat to the fire! This, however is not a subject that I think we as civilized Skyrimers should even be discussing. We are better than that.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
hell yea.. you and i may be on the same level on a certin subject, can't post it here but hit me up in a pm and i'll give you the name of a website where you can help a good cause if you know what i mean. ;)

Oh yeah, those websites where those rednecks gather up and cry about how their women are being taken from them yet don't do anything but insult other ethnicities. Yeah, a real good cause. probably gonna end up like the prisoner in american history x :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oh yeah, those websites where those rednecks gather up and cry about how their women are being taken from them yet don't do anything but insult other ethnicities. Yeah, a real good cause. probably gonna end up like the prisoner in american history x :)
I'll stick with American Horror Story. Much more fun and not nearly as depressing.

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
He's just trying to start the flamewar. He's good at it. Hopefully he doesn't actually believe that. At least in my experience one of the things that berzum is best at is getting the crazy conversations started. It adds heat to the fire! This, however is not a subject that I think we as civilized Skyrimers should even be discussing. We are better than that.

Ah too late sorry :sadface:

ShangTsung

you mad bro? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts