• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hulksmash

Ok I'm unsure on amount of time I've played but heres what I got as of now.
Orc name Hulk lvl 52
Full set dragon heavy amour (legendary)
Deadric 2hnd sword (Legendary)
smith lvl 100 , heavy 100, 2hnd 100 , alchemy 85+, enchanting 80+, block 100 , others I'm still just working on to get more xp and lvls like 1hnd swords and light armor also have restoration lvl 40+ and alteration lvl 60+
with Stoneflesh I have 1002 armor ratting and my 2nd sword hits 352 with enchantments and rings at this time. I also keep my weapon un-enchanted so that I can use shout Whirlwind (that combined with berserk rage is all most unstoppable so far)
I hear that 2x 1hnd weapon is the way to go but I wanted the look ingame of just a brutal 2hnd sword and the random beheading is awesome. At this point I'm looking for smithing gear and get a higher enchantment to redo my gear to max out hopefully.
So what do U think thanks ppl :)
update! :) and yes I will try to that and post it later
btw tks stone 100 speech ^^

brandon

honestly this is fine. but did you make the dragon armor for the looks or what? the deadric armor is the strongest you can get out of the heavy armor its stronger then the dragonplate. but if your looking for help with perks use the perk calculator and well be able to help you better. just go to the skyrim perk calculator on here click the perks youve taken and then post it on here so we can see it.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Brandon is right about the Daedric armor being better than Dragonplate armor, even though I believe that Bethesda shouldn't have made this so. Regardless, I would like to say that characters like this can sometimes be too boring to keep playing, unless you happen to find huge crowds of enemies to use your power on. I have a character that is similar to this, except it happens to be a Breton. The way my character was made, I made sure that the magic resistance would skyrocket by taking the Lord Stone, which would add 25% magic resistance and 50 armor points. Alongside that, my enchanting(I think it's somewhere barely above 60) allowed me to be able to smith at 21% after I drank an enchanting potion that improved my skill. From there, I was able to make my Daedric full set armor to reach a high of 1257 or something along those lines. I even went as far as to make my Daedric Warhammer to deliver 365 damage by enchanting more armor pieces and jewelry. Needless to say, it is very useful for progression in the game, but it takes out the fun in everything in my opinion.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I completed the Ancient Knowledge quest that increases armor rating as well as the Temple of Mara quest that increases magic resistance by 15%.

dragonkilla

Ok I'm unsure on amount of time I've played but heres what I got as of now.
Orc name Hulk lvl 52
Full set dragon heavy amour (legendary)
Deadric 2hnd sword (Legendary)
smith lvl 100 , heavy 100, 2hnd 100 , alchemy 85+, enchanting 80+, block 100 , others I'm still just working on to get more xp and lvls like 1hnd swords and light armor also have restoration lvl 40+ and alteration lvl 60+
with Stoneflesh I have 1002 armor ratting and my 2nd sword hits 352 with enchantments and rings at this time. I also keep my weapon un-enchanted so that I can use shout Whirlwind (that combined with berserk rage is all most unstoppable so far)
I hear that 2x 1hnd weapon is the way to go but I wanted the look ingame of just a brutal 2hnd sword and the random beheading is awesome. At this point I'm looking for smithing gear and get a higher enchantment to redo my gear to max out hopefully.
So what do U think thanks ppl :)
update! :) and yes I will try to that and post it later
btw tks stone 100 speech ^^
Let me start things off with saying MY FRIEND U HAVE NO LIFE. Now first my questions, can u pick up dragon armor or do u have to craft and also the weapon?

Professor Skalvar

Let me start things off with saying MY FRIEND U HAVE NO LIFE. Now first my questions, can u pick up dragon armor or do u have to craft and also the weapon?
You have to have be able to smith at level 100 to make dragon armor.

Professor Skalvar

So u can't find it, because if u can't then im screwed
Well, I personally have never had any luck finding any dragonplate pieces in chests. Regardless, it should be more than simple enough to get it to 100 if you smith a load of iron daggers. Other than gold rings, gold necklaces, silver necklaces, and silver rings, iron daggers require the least amount of material to craft. Also, finding the material for it(1 iron ingot and 1 leather strip) is a lot easier than finding silver and gold ores and/or ingots.

Lockpick

Hide Bracers are also made with very little material for raising smithing. I believe 2 leather strips, 1 leather. If you only concentrate on this skill for just a little while, you can raise it very very quick. (And I've never seen dragon pieces in chests. Honestly tho, nothing special about the dragon equipment.)

Anyway to original topic. Yes, yes of course that is good. I've found tho getting weapons up too high can ruin the gameplay a little. One-shot-ing people gets annoying after awhile!

dbukalski

Its pretty good. I have several lvl 81 characters. My strongest is an evil vampire character has

orc
max 85% physical resistence (daedric)
80% magical absorb
66% magic resist
900 life, 170 stamina, and free casting on all schools of magic(so can have volkihar vampire thralls)

weilds 2x mace 536 damage a peice(all the perks one would expect). Enchantments are
absorb 23 life + fiery axe(2 sec soul trap + 10 fire damage)
absorb 23 life + absorb 1 stamina (this allows non stop power attacks)

The asborb life, steal soul, absorb stamina thing very vampiric

he also has 2x mace not enchanted for whirlwind. Dual weilding is about 2x the DPS of 2 handed weapons speed of weapons considered.

I have necromage(25% boost) + vampire(i count as undead) = better healing for myself = 750hp healed with both hands cast. I dont use dual cast because its 10% boost to heal but slower cast time

my gear is
chest- fortify restore(29%) + fortify restore(18%) w magic regen
Feet- 1 handed(47%) + boost stamina(70)
Arms- 1 handed + sneak 29%
Head- fortify restore + fortify destruction
ring- 1 handed + fortify restore
Neck- 1 handed + resist magic 36%

with backup gear that allows free casting for the other schools, or focuses on sneaking(being a vampire and all)

my perks are
http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder...100010000000001111110001110000000000000000111

so hes got all the magic schools covered(lightning instead of bows), is as good a thief as they pretty much come(completely silent movement, casting, illusion, vampire buffs like night vision, sneaking).

Only thing hes missing that I would like is bows/shields just to say he can. But impact lightning IMO or AOE spells are better than bows. And shields only look cool not useful

dragonkilla

Well, I personally have never had any luck finding any dragonplate pieces in chests. Regardless, it should be more than simple enough to get it to 100 if you smith a load of iron daggers. Other than gold rings, gold necklaces, silver necklaces, and silver rings, iron daggers require the least amount of material to craft. Also, finding the material for it(1 iron ingot and 1 leather strip) is a lot easier than finding silver and gold ores and/or ingots.
So give me a rough estimate how many daggers must i create to level up to deadric, which is the better one of all armors

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
/google console codes

Jaeger

So give me a rough estimate how many daggers must i create to level up to deadric, which is the better one of all armors

Didn't you write your smitting is already at 100? Let's see...

smith lvl 100 ,

Yep. You already passed the armor cap by 2x. If you milk drinkers squeezed out your school work as you do Skyrim we be flying around in spacecraft by now, but nooooo, your priorities is all flucked up. Carry on.

Taunt

Dont worry so much about Daedric, if you like the look of Dragon just wear it. I wear Steel and Orc Armor because I love the look. WIthout using Alchemy and Enchanting to make super armor I can probably AFK tank 10 Dragons...

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
Awkward moment when you realise there is a like button........
And an edit and delete button. I would've used a face to come off more jokingly but the faces are retarded. I'd rather look like an asshole than whatever those faces would make me come of as.

Hulksmash

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#68823

got to lvl 57 and I started sinking points into archer and also one in alchmey.... ok I have 100 alchemy but I don't yet have snakeblood but I clicked on the top alchmey perk (all good stats removed from posion all bad stats removed from potions) and it let me upgrade it without upgrading snakeblood 1st? Is this normal?
Had my weapon dmg on 2hnd sword I got to 1289!!!(with Berzerk rage) I'm think about lvl 64+ or so to redo another set of dragon armor and really try to get enchantments and smithing done well. I came to a point where now I sneak every where with bow to get xp next as Dbuk did work on magic like destruction and conjuring.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts