Is this assassin build good?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black012589

Well, I'm trying to make an assassin build that is not only strong but nice to play with. So i though that if i really want to be an assassin that would be no need to add health so all my points go to stamina or magicka, right now i'm with 400 stamina and 140 magicka (should i continue on Stamina or up Magicka a bit?). I like the bows of Skyrim a lot, but the one i like the most is the bound bow, that solves the arrow problem (i don't want to dupe arrows). Searching around i gathered some information that the bound bow with perks and 100 conjuration and archery do not the same but almost as much damage as a daedric bow(legendary), without enchanting alchemy looping for high smithing bonus. As well, i saw that muffle effects are useless if you have the silence perk (Sneak), and that the ebony mail compensates itself being a heavy armor with it's enchantments (also it looks cool sneaking with it). Then i made myself a build for perks and the armor and weapons.

Conjuration - Novice, Apprentice and Adept Conjuration, Mystic Binding, Soul Stealer
Illusion - Novice Illusion, Animage, Kindred Mage, Quiet Casting
Archery - Every thing but Hunter's Discipline and Ranger
Light Armor - Agile Defender (1), Custom Fit, Unhindered
One-handed - Armsman (5), Dual Flurry (2)
Lockpicking - Every thing but Wax Keys and Master Locks
Sneak - Every thing
Alchemy - Every thing but Green Thumb and Experimenter
Enchanting - Enchanter (5) and the armor way to Extra Effect
Smithing - Heavy armor side until dragon plus Arcane Blacksmith

For the armor:
Head - Jester's Hat (i didn't kill Cicero...)
Chest - Ebony Mail
Hands - Ancient Shrouded Gloves (Worn Srouded Gloves dont work, neither without enchants)
Boots - Dragonscale Boots - Fortify One-Handed and Sneak
Finger - Any Ring (is there a difference?) - Fortify Archery and Sneak
Neck - Any Necklace (Again. Difference?) - Fortify Arcery and Sneak

For the Weapons:
Right Hand - Blade of Woe
Left hand - Bound Bow
Backup Weapons (For when things get Dirty) - 2 Daedric Daggers - Parralyse and Absorb Health

Every thing is Upgraded to the max, again without Alchemy and Enchanting loop.

Also, I'm a Wood Elf (Bosmer)

Any comments on what can i modify, any wrong information above ... are welcome.

Thanks

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
everything looks pretty good in this build if i do so say myslef but, i would point a few points worth into health because if you are ever caught,(which will happen often sadly)or fighting a main quest fight, things will get difficult.
for your armor, it all looks good but I was wondering about the consistency? heavy armor mixed with light armor? i personally would just go with light armor all the way, with the light armor perks, you move faster, and take up less room in your inventory. And with the Cicero's hat(i think it offers +35% sneak?) you can also wear the ancient shrouded cowl with it. that's about it.

OutKast

i never understood why people post everything about their character's perks, armor, weapons, etc....it's pretty clear that you are leveled up pretty far and have a strong character....why do you feel the need to list it?

what is it you are looking for "help" on? how is this in the "Help" section? should be moved to the "brag" section.

Doomy

I don't know why anyone takes lockpick perks. It's too easy even without them.
If you have double enchant, you will use all your own gear.

Agree with the 'brag' comment. These threads are pointless if you have achieved them, and even more pointless if you are 'planning' to achieve them. IMHO either play the game or get back to work:cool:

Black012589

Lol, you (Outkast and Doomy) don't get it at all, i'm just thinking of doing this build, i'm asking for help to see if i can perfect the build or for suggestions if i should or not go on this way or if it is a plopsty build. I'm not bragging, just wanna people to see the work i've done and correct anything that i did wrong.

Black012589

everything looks pretty good in this build if i do so say myslef but, i would point a few points worth into health because if you are ever caught,(which will happen often sadly)or fighting a main quest fight, things will get difficult.
for your armor, it all looks good but I was wondering about the consistency? heavy armor mixed with light armor? i personally would just go with light armor all the way, with the light armor perks, you move faster, and take up less room in your inventory. And with the Cicero's hat(i think it offers +35% sneak?) you can also wear the ancient shrouded cowl with it. that's about it.

Well, i was having a little bit of trouble when i get caught but usually i can figure a way to pass trough the difficulties, other than that the low life offers a challenge making the game more fun, i think so.
As for the armor, there is no good enchantments that would help me that much for me to dispense the ebony mail, because it doesn't affect the sneaking negatively but positively the cloak it offers make the sneaking better kind of making negligible the fact that it is heavy armor, which helps when i get caught, also i only got the light armor perks for the armor not to make noise and i'm not worried about moving faster and inventory room, especially because i have lots of stamina which lets me carry more stuff. But thanks anyway and one more question should i add points on magicka or leave it to a minimum so i can cast the bound bow?
Also i didn't killed cicero so i can't have his hat but the jester's one gives 30%+ sneak (just 5% less), anyway can it also be worn with the ancient shouded cowl or maybe with krosis mask or something?

Thanks

Renji

I don't know why anyone takes lockpick perks. It's too easy even without them.
If you have double enchant, you will use all your own gear.

Agree with the 'brag' comment. These threads are pointless if you have achieved them, and even more pointless if you are 'planning' to achieve them. IMHO either play the game or get back to work:cool:
If you don't like when people boast about their characters then why do you do it yourself? Under your posts it shows your character's sklls...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts