• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jixer

I already posted something exactly like this, but I'm making two characters. This guy is a Breton witch-hunter.

Daniel is a 27 year old Breton with a particular hatred for vampires. You see, his family was killed by one. Ever since he lost his wife and daughter, he has travelled across Tamriel killing any vampire he can get his hands on. But one day, he ventured too far and unknowingly crossed the border into Skyrim. He saw a group of Stormcloaks and thought, "What are they doing in Cyrodiil?". After seeing the Imperials ambush them, he realized that he was in Skyrim! He tried to sneak away but an Imperial soldier spotted him and figured he was a Stormcloak. Daniel noticed an officer pointing an arrow at him, so he dove behind a rock. He was panicking as the soldiers were approaching his position. Realizing he had no choice, Daniel notched an arrow and shot the officer square in the face. He fled the scene leaving three Imperials chasing after him and was eventually taken down after being hit in the leg by a thrown dagger. He woke up two days later in a prison wagon on its way to Helgen. You know the rest.

I'm downloading the Dawnguard DLC as I speak, so I think I will just do a couple of quests in Riverwood and possibly Whiterun to get some starting gear and gold until I get a message about the Dawnguard then I'm going to do start their questline.

The skills that I'm going to use are:
Enchanting
Conjuration
Restoration
Archery
Alchemy

The gear I plan on using is:
Crossbow
Steel Dagger
Belted tunic (Going to enchant it)
Boots
Cowl

Daniel's personality is going to be very anti-social.

One of the major game changers I'm going to do is to never marry or adopt a kid because he feels that it is disrespectful for his deceased wife and daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TJ0331

Nords forever
Sounds good but maybe add sneak. I like witchhunter builds and was thinking of doing a build based on the Wardstone Chronicles book series and the hansel and gretel movie mixed.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Sounds good, but I would also add sneak, it makes the crossbow much more effective (and satisfying).

Also, if you go to the clothes shop in Solitude, you can buy the mourner's robes. It's basically a black version of the belted tunic, you might prefer them.