Is there anything that you collect?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Well there are loots of items in Skyrim and I am asking do you collect any.
I collect dragon claws like the one you find in the "Dragon Stone" mission and Deadric artifacts.

Do you collect anything?

Check out a thread called Are you a memento holder.

I collect stuff though, Deadric stuff, gold and silver, ebony, and filled soul gems (to max enchanting...lvl 91 right now..WOOT WOOT)

Skybella

i have a hard time letting go of just about every semi cool weapon I find.I carry them all around with me Thinking I will switch around using them but I just end up using one or two and hauling way too much weight around. I need to go to a meeting to get over this. It's more like hoarding than collecting. I've always done this with all the Elder Scrolls games.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
I collect skulls and have them placed around my home. It's a shame I can't drag in corpses or lop off heads to keep though.

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
I forgot I also collect Dragon Prist Masks

Mabe

I still have every set of Armor and all my go to wepons as I moved up throuh my smithing skill. I'll never wear orc armor again, but I habe my old.set in a chest.

Lately I've been obsessed with filling a pit near white run with plates, tankards and baskets. I've made my own McPlayland ball pit.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I really like those dwemer gyros that have the glowing red middles. I have a bunch of them rolling around my various houses.

DaGreek34

Jewels, I have gems all over the 5k house. Im not sure what to do with broken gems, but when you walk in, you are like WTF MC HAMMER, what up with the bling

Doomy

The cloths of people I assassinate. Some I wear (Robes of our glorious leader), some are just on a dolly. Wedding Dress, Dawnstar Robes, Occulus armour etc.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts