Is there a way to rename weapons without enchanting?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I have a mod that adds some LOTR swords, and they have cool names, but the one has "- 2H" after the name. I want to use the weapon with a proper name (because I'm OCD like that), but I don't want it enchanted, because I'm avoiding enchanting and I don't like the effects (colourful glows) enchanting adds to the weapon. Any way to rename without enchanting?

ambiiientz

I'm the same way. I like to name my weapons but don't like the "colorful glows" on certain items. Enchant and rename your item. When the enchant drains don't refill w/ a soul gem.:D

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I'm the same way. I like to name my weapons but don't like the "colorful glows" on certain items. Enchant and rename your item. When the enchant drains don't refill w/ a soul gem.:D
That makes me OCD out as well; at the top left a message displays every so often when you are fighting "Weapon needs recharging" :/

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
That makes me OCD out as well; at the top left a message displays every so often when you are fighting "Weapon needs recharging" :/

I never managed to notice those. Same with "Your follower leaves your service" and "Your follower tires of waiting and leaves". Faendal was gone for like, three IRL days before I found where he had gone.

Unit7

I never managed to notice those. Same with "Your follower leaves your service" and "Your follower tires of waiting and leaves". Faendal was gone for like, three IRL days before I found where he had gone.

Same here. It's one of those things I think I'll notice and for awhile I do. But after awhile I completely forget all about it. I am always rather surprised when I have come down with a case of Rock Joint. I just never notice the messages there.

I think the message only appears after you first enter an area and use the weapon. Also when you unequip and then equip it again and only for the first hit or so.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts