Is there a way to kill unkillible NPC's ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
The title says it all.

Speech500

No

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
That is not Fair :/ there should be an option in menu to enable that you could you could kill everyone and mess up your missions.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
they bend over...allowing you only enough time to run!

Speech500

I find they bend over and then just jump up again and attack me! I think if you do manage to get them to lock down then they should stop being hostile and act as if you never attacked. Also I would like to kill kids; I get 10000 bounty in rorickstead and kill everyone there to erase my bounty. BUT YOU CAN'T KILL CHILDREN

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
only on the pc version, certain mods let you i think. but we console are inferior i guess

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
damn my console!!!!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Personal preference, my friend. I prefer my computer. Most of you probably have not very good TV's anyway.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
no but most of us know how simple sentence structure is set up. and for your information... 42in vizio with surround sound BUUUUUUUUUYAHHHHHHHHH

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Woah. Have not very good tv's...jeez. "I doubt most of you have large, high-definition TV's."* And Lol at trying to make fun of my sentence structure. But hell, if I really wanted to play on a TV, I set my computer up it. I own a very nice one, which I will not describe due to the fact that people get jealous and mad easily. Anyway, Console commands+mods+stuff like key bindings+Just plug it into a TV=Win

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
right....were all mad at your super veiwmongous tv..im only stating an obvious observation that your grammar lacks in comparison to an educated monkey..

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I didn't say you were mad. I said that people tend to get mad when they think other people start bragging. I'm just trying to make a point, which is that I can play on my PC and still use a nice TV. And my grammar is very good for a 14 year old, if I do say so myself. I'm not the one who just said "veiwmongous".

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
"veiwmongous" is a term from a very popular commercial in america first of all...second of all if your 14 then your tv isn't very large at all but your parents' tv may be huge. 3rd don't get mad...its only the internet ;)

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Ahh ok I understand now. You are a troll. It all makes sense. And be that as it may, I still think it's spelled "view". Also, ...fair enough. But my family in general still owns it, therefore it is partly mine. And I'm not mad, bro. :) I honestly don't care what you have to say after this. I'd prefer not to get yelled at by a Moderator for fighting and posting about irrelevant things. Peace out, cub scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts