PS3 Is there a way to delete the patches from the legendary version.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
you do reliaze you need at least patch 1.4 or 1.6 to play dawnguard and I think you need patch 1.6 or 1.8 to play dragonborn so hre is no point even trying to delete the.

DL2000820

Yes I do realize that. That's why I was planning on uninstalling the dlc and patches, make dovah god, install dlc and patches, then do what dovah god was born to dovah-do

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Yes I do realize that. That's why I was planning on uninstalling the dlc and patches, make dovah god, install dlc and patches, then do what dovah god was born to dovah-do
if you are doing this for the oghma infinum glitch then you do relize their is a way to exploit that glitch even with the patches active try using something other then the bookshelf like a chest or something or use the manniquen duplication glitch.

Mwhals

If on a PS3 and you have the original version and legendary version, you can use the glitch. Start a new game with the original DVD, use the glitch and then open the game while using the Legendary Skyrim DVD. You would need to delete any patches and DLCs on the hard drive. I assume you can do similar with the PC if you get the original game. Toucan get it cheap if you don't still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DL2000820

if you are doing this for the oghma infinum glitch then you do relize their is a way to exploit that glitch even with the patches active try using something other then the bookshelf like a chest or something or use the manniquen duplication glitch.
I was also gonna use the restoration potion glitch

DL2000820

If on a PS3 and you have the original version and legendary version, you can use the glitch. Start a new game with the original DVD, use the glitch and then open the game while using the Legendary Skyrim DVD. You would need to delete any patches and DLCs on the hard drive. I assume you can do similar with the PC if you get the original game. Toucan get it cheap if you don't still have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only have the legendary version
Srry for double posting I'm on tapatalk

DL2000820

Well I figured out how I can get my hands on a vanilla skyrim. But I still don't know how to take patches off...
Btw I have a question on both the OI and restoration exploit. If I take some of the duped Ogmhas and super fortify enchants and smithing into the latest patches will they work because I want to get super dragon weapons and level up easily passed 81 via OI + legendary
Also does the patched game have caps on damage, armour ratings, stamina, health, magicka, etc
Edit :
I found the skyrim update in my game data utility question is - is this from my past vanilla skyrim?
Plus I wanted to ask if I delete this and it works, what happens to my other saves will they be fine when I reinstall the patches and DLCs

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts