• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lespaul521

Other than the fancy store in Solitude, is there just a place to buy normal clothes? I'd like a hood other than the mage ones and I can't find any place to get one.

Kasha

Idk, but i do like dressing up in normal clothing and doing some work in the town as a black smith

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
What about the general stores? Don't they sell normal clothing? And I've seen various styled hoods. Ranging from the mage ones, to the Dark Brotherhood ones, as well as the Thieve's Guild ones.

Lespaul521

I don't think the general stores have them. That's a good idea though I'll probably just join the thieves guild to get one. Thanks

Onyx

Another option is looking in peoples houses. If you are not a thief type character many of the people you help allow you to take a range of items from their homes (or shops) and this is not considered stealing. Many of these homes have various items of clothing you can acquire and if you have done a task for them would probably not be considered stealing (as I think you can take items up to a certain value without it being seen a stealing).

For hoods, maybe try the various Jarl Wizards or arcone shops as they might have various mage attire including various hoods.

As mentioned, the thieves guild can also provide. Also maybe Mage/Necromancer lairs or dungeons in general have some items of clothing.

Kasha

That would such a boss, walk in steal there clothes and a couple plates, and walk out in front of them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts