• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Justin My Little

Why is there someone else's bedroom with someone else's bed (it says "Owned") in my house in Whiterun? Is it suppose to be for the person that follows and helps me?

brandon

Why is there someone else's bedroom with someone else's bed (it says "Owned") in my house in Whiterun? Is it suppose to be for the person that follows and helps me?
its for your housecarl if their still alive. if you havent talked to her. her name is lydia and shes by the door at dragonsreach.(the castle in whiterun)

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'll move in. I just have this massive Mammoth head I want mount on the wall. Hope you don't mind.

brandon

Thanks, I thought so. But, she's dead lol. And so is this other dark elf I hired for 500 gold :p So, I need to find another person
aela the huntress is cute and shes the only one who didnt die or go mia.

brandon

Ooh yeah that girl that shows half her boobs. Thanks :p

By the way, what do you mean by "go mia"?
missing in action jenassa the dark elf went mia after i started the db quest. i havent found her body and she wasnt at the inn i fell asleep in. and she wasnt outside the shack when i woke up. and she hasnt been back to whiterun. so i just call her mia till i find her body.

Justin My Little

missing in action jenassa the dark elf went mia after i started the db quest. i havent found her body and she wasnt at the inn i fell asleep in. and she wasnt outside the shack when i woke up. and she hasnt been back to whiterun. so i just call her mia till i find her body.
Ooh I shoulda known what that meant. I knew where both of my housecarls' bodies were

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
LOL I am a girl. Who plays video games, likes sports, cars, action movies...and other girls. You missed a golden opportunity.

brandon