• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FireHawk259

Fus-Roh-Da!
I'm quite far in it and done some very good missions like the dark bortherhood asnd the throat of the world but none has seemed like a game finisher. Is Skyrim really uncompletable?

Rotceh

"The vibe of the game is that it's something that you can play forever," Skyrim Director Todd Howard

Even if you complete all major quest lines, there will be random NPC's that will have work for you to do and jobs from the factions.

I think that's what makes skyrim unique in that you can't just blaze through it and boom done, instead you have your mind set on doing one quest then all of a your focus changes to something completely different and about an hour later you remember aww I was on that quest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Necromis

and with all the radiant quests like, "the DB forever." the game could never be completed, but you could still label yourself done.

Do'Raksa

I don't believe that it is possible to complete 100% of all quests on one single play-through. With the Radiant system enabling/disabling quests based on your choices no one playthrough will be the "same".

I also don't believe you are meant to do this either.

Oren74

I don't believe that it is possible to complete 100% of all quests on one single play-through. With the Radiant system enabling/disabling quests based on your choices no one playthrough will be the "same".

I also don't believe you are meant to do this either.

Exactly. Also, depending on paths you take, some quests won't even be available to you.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Within the DB Quests that you've finished, you can already see the game isn't "100% completable".

You have a choice, early on whether to kill Astrid (in the Abandoned Shack) or the captives. If you choose to kill Astrid and report it, the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" questline launches. If you choose the opposite, the normal DB questline begins.

Same goes for the Civil War. You choose a side and play out that questline. It's not possible to play as a Stormcloak, take over a City only to head over to the Imperials and help them re-take it.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
skyrim is one of the few uncompleteable games. This is wh it is the best game in the world that i have played. Unlike COD it goes on forever without the need for online play.

cmp007

Im going to complete every quest available for my 1 character and consider myself done. I know there will be a few quests I wont be able to do with paths ive chosen but ill clear every cave and do every faction. Ive completed every faction in the game and all their radiant quests. Ive got the guide and completed all the "side quests". Now all I have are finish up the unusual gems and clear all the caves and ill pretty much have it finished up