OOC Is my character lore friendly?Also,tell me about your character.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Is the Dunordgonian a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    I've always played Dunmer,Nords, & Argonians since Morrowind.I finally came to the conclusion of this: Playing a three raced characters lore wise:One with Argonian,Nordic, & Dunmeri heritages.Is it frowned upon?I use the skin of an Argonian.So his story: He is a man from Leyawiin.A bounty was put on his head for theft.He strongly admires the Gray Fox & his empathy for the poor, so he decided to do the same.He found himself running the Jerall Mountains,hiding. The Imperial Watch found him and brought him to the nearest town for beheading:Helgen.After watching countless rebels being chopped at the headsman's block.it was his turn.The watchman said he would be cremated due to superstitions of Nocturnal's love for him,he could have been resurrected. He was seconds away from a death,when out of the sky Al-Du-In flew and used His Thu'um to knock down the headsman.He,Ulfric Stormcloak, & Ralof ran into the watchtower, scared out of their mind.Ulfric's Thu'um failed him, & they panicked. Ralof & Ulfric stayed to fight,but the cowardly Dunordgonian jumped out of the watchtower & into the inn.He found himself with Ralof yet again as they escaped Helgen.Once out, my character vowed to stop all "Legends" from coming true.He joined the Dawnguard to help fight all "Mythical" beings.A courier came and asked for his assistance due to his survival at Helgen.It was from Farengar. He wanted the Hero to delve into Bleak Falls Barrow & retrieve the Dragonstone.He hid under a fairly large hat when in the city to hide is identity because of his hate by the rich.He was accepted into the Blades after meeting Delphine & the Greybeards. He discovered it was his fate to stop Al-Du-In,the World Eater.His younger brother was the World Eater's wingman to pose as a challenge for the Hero.He killed the World Eater & his "Wingman".Though he kept his identity secret, many knew it was him.The World was also in crisis as the Aldmeri Dominion's forces strengthened.He would be slaughtered if he entered any Imperial City due to his criminal reputation in Leyawiin. So he and his "Brother in Crime"Ulfric decided to clear the world of the "Scourge that has sullied our hopes & our dreams." to make the world a safe place for children & their children's children. Eventually,Ulfric & the Hero killed General Tulius.Though the hero pleaded otherwise,Ulfric wouldn't listen.The Hero wanted Tulius imprisoned.The World was safe...For now.The Hero eventually decided to "Settle down".He looked for a husband,built a house, & adopted children.So,is this a good story for my character? And also,he's a Daedra Hunter & a thief so, should he join the Dawnguard?Also, personality traits for him are:
    Eccentric,Virtuoso,Genius,Clever,Annoying.After settling down,he decided to get a real education at the Bard's College.So is it a good story?Is it unique (Note:Its unique, DO NOT copy it!)Thank you!

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    So after reading this I think it's certainly an interesting backstory. One thing I don't think works however in the Dunmer/Nord/Argonian thing. While I may be wrong I have a feeling Argonians cannot have children with a race other than Argonians just because of biological reasons, so while a Dunmer/Nord mix could work I'm not sure if the Argonian fits in. Also with the Nord/Dunmer pair, bear in mind most Nords have a hatred of all elves. Of course there are those who are accepting, but racism is pretty common in Skyrim so just bear that in mind.

Otherwise I think it's a good story, I like the reference to The Gray Fox especially.

I would consider joining the Dawnguard. If he's set upon "saving" Skyrim then defeating the vampires that terrorise the land would fit with his character. It just depends on his motivations. For example, I wasn't interested in joinig the Dawnguard initially, but after an attack in Riften that almost killed my character's husband, I figured it made sense for her to join, if only to protect her family.

But yeah, it's a cool story! Are you thinking of incorporating it into an RP or is it just for when you're playing Skyrim?

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Actually, Argonians can mate with other races. The child will usually take more of the mothers characteristics, but yes, it can, and has, happened. All creatures descended from either Hist or Ehlnofey can mate, so you could have a Argojiit if you felt like it.

Ulfric Stormcloak is notoriously racist against both the dunmer and the saxhleel. For example, argonians are not normally even allowed inside the city walls, only on the docks. So, I doubt the Stormcloak bit. Good in-game, but in a roleplay? Not a good idea.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts