Is it OK to destroy a Jarl's (enchanted) Thane gift?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SaveVsBedWet

While yes, they are typically useless weapons they give you (at least so far), I have taken to displaying them in my homes as trophies.

Seconded. As a matter of fact, not only are the Jarl weapons kitten weak, but so are many of the found "artifacts". Just beat the crap out of the Pale Lady and the harem of groupies that pop up after her and got the Pale Sword, and it turns out that I'm better off using my own created weapons than that. Even my least powerful.

I haven't gotten the Ebony Blade yet, or the Armor although I've received the quest now I think, but dual wielding Mehrune's Razor and one of my legendary enchanted ebony maces has proven to be a virtually unbeatable combo. I literally walk up to giants now and put them on the ground in two dual wield power spin moves, without ever taking a hit. And if I sneak them, oh MY! I even dropped a giant and both his mammoths 1,2,3 with this combo. And my difficulty is only one from the highest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts