Is ignoring Enchanting to roleplay the "pure" Warrior worth it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Eh, I suppose. Besides, for RP and challenge reasons, I'm not allowed to use any weapons past steel and any armor past steel plate (not including daedric artifacts for weapons or armor, though, since they're so amazing)

Well in that case, you're not really limiting yourself much at all. Especially with Spellbreaker.

Eh, I suppose. Besides, for RP and challenge reasons, I'm not allowed to use any weapons past steel and any armor past steel plate (not including daedric artifacts for weapons or armor, though, since they're so amazing)
Not Smithing would do the same thing, and save you a lot of grinding. Just stick with the weapons you find, or can buy (level dependent) at base stats, and that should be all the "Challenge" you need above adept difficulty. That, and you don't have to grind up crafting, at all, you can just play the game.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
From a roleplaying point of view how does your character justify using Daedric artifacts? If magic is an anathema to your character I would think that of all the magic items to make an exception to the rule, Daedric items would be the least likely. My Nord character who refrains from using magic will only use items that are revered by the Nords such as the Shield of Ysgramor, an Amulet of Talos, and, of course, Thu'um, but if she were inclined to use Daedric artifacts I see no reason why she wouldn't use any found items with enchantments for her benefit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts