Is hrothgar your main storage ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Starr

I have 3 houses around(Marcath/solitude/riften) but before that it was a cabin that had cellar with alchemy/enchanting table in it. Before i realized you could store stuff in chests/barrels etc....i would litter the ground with 100's of alchemy crap. i still see my crap littering city streets here and there.
I personally like my Riften home since it has everything i need really close, smith/potion shop/pawnshop outside the door - less running around.

I have 3 houses around(Marcath/solitude/riften) but before that it was a cabin that had cellar with alchemy/enchanting table in it. Before i realized you could store stuff in chests/barrels etc....i would litter the ground with 100's of alchemy crap. i still see my crap littering city streets here and there.
I personally like my Riften home since it has everything i need really close, smith/potion shop/pawnshop outside the door - less running around.
can you buy the alchemy/enchanting tables to put in your house?

Auxilium

In my opinion..
My main storage is in my home in Whiterun, I'm currently saving up to purchase a home elsewhere. I believe I have around 14k gold atm. Not sure where I'll buy the next one.

iv been using the dorm i got from the winter hold college for storage. i made the mistake of putting sum dragon bone in the companions chest once you become harbinger but all my ish was jacked, so far i havnt had any problems at all over at the college, that being said i still want to buy a house

fizicsz

A Helluva Gamer
SPOILER:
I use the house that I obtain from the last main mission of the dark brotherhood, after I trick out the dawnstar sanctuary. The problem with that is that my wife can't live there. What places do you suggest for living? Whiterun seem's kinda dull, and I already have a house there, but I can barely add anything there.

SPOILER:
I use the house that I obtain from the last main mission of the dark brotherhood, after I trick out the dawnstar sanctuary. The problem with that is that my wife can't live there. What places do you suggest for living? Whiterun seem's kinda dull, and I already have a house there, but I can barely add anything there.
try riften i hear its a great location

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I stick with Whiterun because it's central, it was the cheapest, and I'm a penny pincher. Haha. I have about 100k, but didn't want to drop it on all the other available houses... don't see any benefit. I like having all my stuff in one location. I keep the money liquid for ease when buying a lot of something; IE spells that I may know; I hate trying to pick and chose through a list of 40 or 50 spells looking for ones I don't know, so I'll go in buy them all, learn what I need to, and sell back the spares. Just easier since they don't have a way to discern what you do or do not know.

fizicsz

A Helluva Gamer
I stick with Whiterun because it's central, it was the cheapest, and I'm a penny pincher. Haha. I have about 100k, but didn't want to drop it on all the other available houses... don't see any benefit. I like having all my stuff in one location. I keep the money liquid for ease when buying a lot of something; IE spells that I may know; I hate trying to pick and chose through a list of 40 or 50 spells looking for ones I don't know, so I'll go in buy them all, learn what I need to, and sell back the spares. Just easier since they don't have a way to discern what you do or do not know.
That's a good point. Can I add anything else to the house? Because I already added everything the Jarl's bitch had to offer. Can I do anything else?

Starr

I have now bought a house in every main city - and yes Solitude is the most expensive at 25k plus addons that take it into the 30's.

Reladin

I use the Archmage's quarters on my first character as it has an Alchemy / Enchanting table, and a chest. It also has ingredients, potions, soul gems, etc. I thought after looting my own room that the stuff would never replenish but it seems after about a month of ingame time, everything has restocked! I do however keep all my dragon bones / scales and daedra hearts in the house in Whiterun as it is extremely close to the Warmaiden which has a full smithery!