Is becoming a vampire helpful as an assassin?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
I am an assassin character right now and am thinking of becoming a vampire. Vampirism gives you + in sneak and illusion and also gives you night vision, which is great for an assassin IMO. What are your thoughts on this matter?

Edit: I have 100 sneak so will it still be helpful?

Epsilon

Shaun
i was giving this some thought with my evil assasian archer since my sneak is still around 60 or so.

Is it worth the trouble of always having to feed?

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
i was giving this some thought with my evil assasian archer since my sneak is still around 60 or so.

Is it worth the trouble of always having to feed?
The feeding doesn't bother me. I've been a vampire before and it's been easy to feed.

Epsilon

Shaun
after reading that im torn if i wanna try this or not lol, seems cool but seems like it could be annoying as well

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
after reading that im torn if i wanna try this or not lol, seems cool but seems like it could be annoying as well
It is at times. I would make another character and become a vampire, being a vampire is good for role-playing. If you're a low-level assassin, it really helps. (So says my friend)

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
In my experience, Vampirism always seemed like a lot of upkeep, and almost more trouble than it was worth. Granted, because of that I've never actually tried, and succeeded in playing a character with Vampirism. Though, if you're dedicated, I've also heard it can be pretty useful, and helpful at times. I'm hoping at some time in the future (as a die hard Lycanthropy fan) there will be perk trees available to us Vamps and Wolves. :D

The Fallen Hero

Master Assassin; Hybrid
In my experience, Vampirism always seemed like a lot of upkeep, and almost more trouble than it was worth. Granted, because of that I've never actually tried, and succeeded in playing a character with Vampirism. Though, if you're dedicated, I've also heard it can be pretty useful, and helpful at times. I'm hoping at some time in the future (as a die hard Lycanthropy fan) there will be perk trees available to us Vamps and Wolves. :D
We all do my friend, we all do.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
I have a vampire character, and I know what you mean by "high maintenance." I eventually just let her become a Stage 4 Vampire to receive all the bonuses, and I just lived in secluded caves and the like. Where would a Perk Tree go for Lycanthropy/ Vampirism? o_O

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts